Naked picture of him

Fishforbreakfast

healing light

I haven't read through this whole thread but I guess I see it a bit differently. You've already seen his dick in person, so I don't see what the harm is in now having a photo. It's not like you don't know what's down there and he's just taken out all the mystery. If you hadn't been sleeping with him and weren't clearly interested, then received this unwanted sexual advance out of the blue my perspective would be very different. That would be creepy to me...but you've already been there, done that so I'm guessing his thought process was nothing more than he wanted to get you going when he wasn't around and left you a memento. Haha!

Edited by healing light
  • Like 2
  • Author
Fishforbreakfast
I haven't read through this whole thread but I guess I see it a bit differently. You've already seen his dick in person, so I don't see what the harm is in now having a photo. It's not like you don't know what's down there and he's just taken out all the mystery. If you hadn't been sleeping with him and weren't clearly interested, then received this unwanted sexual advance out of the blue my perspective would be very different. That would be creepy to me...but you've already been there, done that so I'm guessing his thought process was nothing more than he wanted to get you going when he wasn't around and left you a memento. Haha!

You have a valid point/theory. If I hadn't seen it before would be a whole different story but yeh I guess it was something I'd seen in real life already and he knew I was attracted to him it still was a bit of a shock to see it coming from him I guess, he didn't seem like "that" kind of guy

You have a valid point/theory. If I hadn't seen it before would be a whole different story but yeh I guess it was something I'd seen in real life already and he knew I was attracted to him it still was a bit of a shock to see it coming from him I guess, he didn't seem like "that" kind of guy

He was probably hoping you would reciprocate with a nice pic of your lady bits...

• Like 4
GunslingerRoland

I kind of agree with the last couple of posts. If they hadn't slept together this would be highly inappropriate. While I still think he should have asked, I'm not sure if sending a sex pic to a sex partner is quite as horrible as everyone here is making it out to be.

• Like 5

It wouldn't be a deal-breaker, but man, is that unattractive!

If he's still treating you nice and taking you out on dates (meaning dates that do not involve sex), I wouldn't worry about it too much. If he steers all talk and dates towards sex then I'd move on from him.

Look, I love you ladies but you have to cut this guy some slack. Yes, it was in poor taste, but it wasn't as if they'd never been intimate. That would be something else entirely.

OP, you already slept with this guy, and while I think he made a mistake sending that unsolicited, it's a far cry from him doing it before you ever saw each other naked or had sex. It's a freaking body part. You are making a mountain out of a mole hill.

• Like 4
I kind of agree with the last couple of posts. If they hadn't slept together this would be highly inappropriate. While I still think he should have asked, I'm not sure if sending a sex pic to a sex partner is quite as horrible as everyone here is making it out to be.

Exactly. Thank you.

Cookiesandough

the only thing I think he did wrong was smile part but i'd have to see it to know for sure. if it's a smirk, maybe it's okay. it seems like it would be better to have the p as the focal point of the picture and perhaps lay back so the blurred foreground could feature his face in a seductive expression. Perhaps standing with a pic of his stomach/abs/chest and the p. Or just a close up, high def shot of the p all on its own or with a bow tied around it

Edited by Cookiesandough
Haha yeh spotless! None of those dirty mirror spots you see in most ppls selfies, towel on rack no piles of dirty clothes

That is probably the most disturbing part lol.

Definitely a deal shatterer.

Doesn't matter if you two have had sex or not. It is inappropriate and he probably does it all the time. Sleaze.

• Like 1

He wanted to be bf/gf - way too soon IMO but you chose to sleep with him and you said no to the bf/gf thing so he likely thinks it's just a sex thing for you.

The signals you are giving are all over the place.

Take some responsibility for them.

As for the pic. eww, mega in-classy but this is obviously the kind of guy you are dating and being intimate with so it's your choice what to do from here.

I'm so glad I've never received one of these pics yet. Hopefully never will.

• Author
Fishforbreakfast
the only thing I think he did wrong was smile part but i'd have to see it to know for sure. if it's a smirk, maybe it's okay. it seems like it would be better to have the p as the focal point of the picture and perhaps lay back so the blurred foreground could feature his face in a seductive expression. Perhaps standing with a pic of his stomach/abs/chest and the p. Or just a close up, high def shot of the p all on its own or with a bow tied around it

Hahaha! It was a smile for sure a pretty big one. the p was at the very bottom of the picture just sneaking in!

• Author
Fishforbreakfast
He wanted to be bf/gf - way too soon IMO but you chose to sleep with him and you said no to the bf/gf thing so he likely thinks it's just a sex thing for you.

The signals you are giving are all over the place.

Take some responsibility for them.

As for the pic. eww, mega in-classy but this is obviously the kind of guy you are dating and being intimate with so it's your choice what to do from here.

I'm so glad I've never received one of these pics yet. Hopefully never will.

Yeh I have to agree with you there my signals are all over the place I don't even know what I want most the time until it's too late. Yeh It doesn't sit well with me, I just didn't know if it was a "normal" guy thing or not to do...

I just didn't know if it was a "normal" guy thing or not to do...

I've never sent one, when I was single I did lots of online dating and it was one of the standouts of issues women mentioned to me about OLD, "never met the guy but he sends a dick pic"

I will never understand how a guy thinks that will get ANY girl let alone start a conversation... any guy who sends a dick pic will not be treating the girl right IMO

• Like 1
  • Author
Fishforbreakfast
I've never sent one, when I was single I did lots of online dating and it was one of the standouts of issues women mentioned to me about OLD, "never met the guy but he sends a dick pic"

I will never understand how a guy thinks that will get ANY girl let alone start a conversation... any guy who sends a dick pic will not be treating the girl right IMO

Good to know! I haven't dated very much and wasn't sure if this was kind of accepted now or not... some people have said I come across as prude so thought that could of been one of the reasons why.

wasn't sure if this was kind of accepted now or not...

What does it matter whether other people accept it? What matters is whether YOU find it acceptable or not. If you do, carry on. If not, next.

Don't base your moral opinions on what you think other people's moral opinions are.

• Like 2
  • Author
Fishforbreakfast
What does it matter whether other people accept it? What matters is whether YOU find it acceptable or not. If you do, carry on. If not, next.

Don't base your moral opinions on what you think other people's moral opinions are.

Unfortunately I don't look like a model so don't have many options thus can't just discard someone easily because I can't just go next and get someone else, which is why I have to ask these questions.

CautiouslyOptimistic
Unfortunately I don't look like a model so don't have many options thus can't just discard someone easily because I can't just go next and get someone else, which is why I have to ask these questions.

Not looking like a model does not mean you have to settle.

• Like 1

I think the guy is immature at best.

That said, I think OP perhaps unwittingly signaled that she'd be open to this. She liked him enough to have sex but not enough to find out his last name or accept his request to be his gf. Essentially she told him (non-verbally) that she was down for NSA or FWB and perhaps he thought a dick-pic would be appropriate in that context.

I see shared responsibility here. Perhaps OP and the guy should, you know, actually talk to each other about what they want from their interactions.

• Like 1
I'm sure this has been asked a lot before, but if a guy you have been on a few dates with and slept with sends you a dick picture (out of the blue) would that be a deal breaker? Does it say something negative about his character? He said it was just a bit of fun but I kind of take offence to it because I didn't ask for it, nor were we flirting in text or anything it was just random. Him holding his dick in the mirror smiling... I don't think I'm a prude but my first reaction was wtf did you send me that for, and he's like well I figure I'm not going to get one of you and so on...

Lots of guys are eager to show their dick pic to the world. If he's already sending you one this early, him and his dick pics have been sent to many others.

Personally, I don't send them.

From my experience, I haven't heard of a woman getting all hot and heavy ready to masturbate after receiving a random D pic. Quite the opposite, as you have this thread

I'd immediately conclude he's not too bright. I mean dude, is that ALL that you could come up with?!? So I'm not sure I'd be able to take the person seriously after that point...... Btw it will be the same if he sends me something else equally dumb - like a stupid selfie or something that brings no value to our conversation.

I'm sure this has been asked a lot before, but if a guy you have been on a few dates with and slept with sends you a dick picture (out of the blue) would that be a deal breaker? Does it say something negative about his character? He said it was just a bit of fun but I kind of take offence to it because I didn't ask for it, nor were we flirting in text or anything it was just random. Him holding his dick in the mirror smiling... I don't think I'm a prude but my first reaction was wtf did you send me that for, and he's like well I figure I'm not going to get one of you and so on...

I am a guy and I don't disrespect woman that way that's clearly rude an undignified. The gall of some men to do this sicken me to think, it's okay to do this. Just wrong. My Ex-Wife was doing voyeurism in front of the bath room mirror in kitchen, then sending that BS to men she was flirting and chatting with. Like I said just not right you didn't ask for it and I see you like me who don't want to see that pop on your phone in SMS text message. So disgusting of him. Shameful taste no apologies accepted by him too, no joke about doing that to you!

Edited by coolheadal
  • Like 1