Was I a douche?

matan123

• Author
Whether you and this other female poster are the same person, posting about the same situation, or neither, everyone in this whole scenario is a douche.

How exactly was I douche? She can just dish it and not take it. I just wanted to say hi and even invited her to visit Israel.

• Author
don't know what weirds me out more... that they coincidentally found their way to this forum for advice from their perspective, or that it's different people and this kind of stuff is a common occurrence.

You keep on repeating that and not adding anything useful to what Im trying to discuss. Send me a link to her post.

heavenonearth
It didnt bother me at all, shes the one that got bothered and blocked me when I said the same to her. You agreed with me that she can dish it and not take it so I dont understand why everyone is attacking me here. I was very respectful to her the night we had sex and Im not obliged to contact her after having sex.

You came to forum and asked the question "was I a douche?" people are answering your question and telling you, yes, you were a douche. now you keep defending yourself because you can't stomach the truth.

typical douche behavior.

• Like 7
CautiouslyOptimistic

Do you have a sexual fetish where you get off on ways people tell you you're being a douche? Because even though you outlined all of your douchish behavior, you still want us to keep telling you how you were being a douche.

• Like 3
  • Author

Im not defending my behavior. Someone said here that she can dish it and not take it so I dont get the issue. Where exactly was I horrible to her?

heavenonearth
Im not defending my behavior. Someone said here that she can dish it and not take it so I dont get the issue. Where exactly was I horrible to her?

Just because she can dish it and not take it, doesn't give you the right to treat her badly.

That's not how social interactions are supposed to work.

How are you incapable of understanding that?

• Like 1
  • Author

I was joking when I called her a bitch. Also she could have wait till i answered o block me. she seems very passive aggressive to me. I could have been sleeping or dying.

Cookiesandough
You keep on repeating that and not adding anything useful to what Im trying to discuss. Send me a link to her post.

Sorry. You were a douche. Hope that helps.

• Like 3
Cookiesandough
I was joking when I called her a bitch. Also she could have wait till i answered o block me. she seems very passive aggressive to me. I could have been sleeping or dying.

Well I guess she didn't find it very funny. You're not entitled to her time or chance to explain, etc. She didn't want to discuss it anymore and that's that.

In the future, I suggest to refrain from calling girls a 'bitch' even if they do the same to you. Even if it didn't completely put you off, it often puts them off

• Like 2
Scarlett.O'hara

When you treat a woman like a booty call, you always run the risk of upsetting her and coming across as a jerk.

I suspect she was genuinely interested in you and possibly thought that you contacting her at 4am three months later was a romantic gesture because you couldn't stop thinking about her.

Clearly she was trying to tease you and took it too far, which is why she took back her insult and gave you a compliment. When you returned the insult, you chose to say it in in a manner that was not only offensive to her, but basically indicated that she was desperately waiting for your call all that time, which must of felt like a double insult and slap in the face.

When she let you know how hurtful your comment had been, you couldn't be bothered to respond because you were trying to get another woman in bed. That was probably when she realized what you think of her. A desperate, easy shag.

You spent one night together and only bothered to contact her three months later at 4am when you were bored and horny. She finally realized that your intentions weren't sweet and romantic at all, your invitation was purely about easy sex, so she found some self respect and blocked you.

You acknowledge your actions were hurtful and disrespectful, yet you made no attempt to treat her with more respect or courtesy. No woman wants to be made to feel cheap like that. Respect and honesty are very important qualities to women.

• Like 7