Lost the love of my life and it's all my fault

Oftentimes these post breakup meetups do more harm than good, with a big crash after the high of seeing each other fades. You already know what went wrong, your first post outlines that plainly. I'm not sure what rehashing the whole ordeal would accomplish. Closure comes from within...this meeting will not provide that. I would say continue nc, and continue on your path of healing/getting over her but I figure you are determined to do this. I hope it goes well for you and does not add to your pain. Isn't she seeing someone else? Maybe I am thinking of a different thread.

• Like 1
  • Author
Oftentimes these post breakup meetups do more harm than good, with a big crash after the high of seeing each other fades. You already know what went wrong, your first post outlines that plainly. I'm not sure what rehashing the whole ordeal would accomplish. Closure comes from within...this meeting will not provide that. I would say continue nc, and continue on your path of healing/getting over her but I figure you are determined to do this. I hope it goes well for you and does not add to your pain. Isn't she seeing someone else? Maybe I am thinking of a different thread.

Because our initial breakup went well but my dumbass told her things after that made her hate me. I want to clear things up with her so we remain on good terms, we always promised to be friends so I'm hoping we can talk it out and end on good terms again. Odd but I feel like it'll help me

• Author

So we talked today and it went well, I told her I loved her and that she'll always be my true love that I'll love forever. We caught up and I'm happy she's happy. She says she can never fully trust me again so doesn't know if we'll ever end up together again but I'm happy we ended on good terms. We talked for a while like we used to but now it's time to move on for now. If it's meant to be it'll happen again but not until after we're both done with school. And by moving on I don't mean dating around but by working on myself, I still hope she oneday comes back but she doesn't have feelings for me anymore. So much regret but life goes on. Only time will tell