Separated for 6/7 Months

• Author

just for the record i believe my ex wife is not a bad person but she just done bad things.... im much to blame as well for my anger issues as well it takes 2 to break up a marriage.... we agreed to unblock each other on whatsapp but not to discuss anything besides our daughter.... im basically going MIA (no contact) as i cannot relapse.....

• Like 1
just for the record i believe my ex wife is not a bad person but she just done bad things.... im much to blame as well for my anger issues as well it takes 2 to break up a marriage.... we agreed to unblock each other on whatsapp but not to discuss anything besides our daughter.... im basically going MIA (no contact) as i cannot relapse.....

You know... the sooner you realize that her cheating was not your fault, the faster you will heal.

No, I am sure that you were not a perfect husband, but find me one that is...

What you need to do is accept the she was a cheater and you are way better off without her than you could ever be with her.

If you have issues that you need to fix for you, in order to grow as a person and maybe help your next relationship, cool. Do all of that.

But don't for a second think that you were ever or could ever be responsible for her cheating and that is what led to the end of the marriage.

By facing the "actual reality" of what happen, it helps to get you to the place that you can start to heal and improve yourself...

• Like 3
  • Author
Bigboss2903

Blues power, your words are so inspirational lol definitely:p looking forward to your replies enjoy the day further (its morning here in cape town)....

• 4 weeks later...
  • Author
Bigboss2903

Its been a month so far after the D DAY and I'm slowly overcoming the mess she created...

Started Gyming again once again, working on my car once again, spending time with my daughter. My ex wife has moved out from her mothers place, according to her she is staying with my daughter by female friend of her mother which, of course, I dont believe but i wont interfere....

still a long away to go though but I'm sure I'm doing fine however the emotions due hit me now and then but instead of avoiding them i sit and work through them in order to heal much better....

Edited by Bigboss2903
  • Like 2

Hi Big Boss, great update! Keep up the good work and look after yourself. Remember to be active as it will keep your mind off things and keep you healthy. Have good clean fun. Good for the spirits and will keep you smiling. Best wishes.

• Like 1
  • Author
Bigboss2903

Wont say it was a bad weekend but I found out my ex wife moved in with her affair partner right after our divorce!..... really so quick? At least I know why she wanted the house...

I wished them nothing but the best, I dont understand all the lies and secrecy but yet that is what affairs do it changes people... but what goes around comes back around....

Edited by Bigboss2903
  • Author
Bigboss2903

Forgot to mention i wont be surprised she is pregnant, that means she is even dumber than i thought (If she is, good luck explaining to the rest of her family that)..... this guy's got wrapped her around his d@#$ for life....

Wont say it was a bad weekend but I found out my ex wife moved in with her affair partner right after our divorce!..... really so quick? At least I know why she wanted the house...

I wished them nothing but the best, I dont understand all the lies and secrecy but yet that is what affairs do it changes people... but what goes around comes back around....

Forgot to mention i wont be surprised she is pregnant, that means she is even dumber than i thought (If she is, good luck explaining to the rest of her family that)..... this guy's got wrapped her around his d@#$ for life....

While you seem to be doing OK...

I really hope you are starting to see how much better off you are without a woman like this in your life, not to mention as your wife.

You are, and will continue to be so much better off without her

• Author
Bigboss2903

Yeah kinda man, feel a bit drained and emotional but i have work through this, for the sake of my daughter....

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
  • Author
Bigboss2903

Hi ladies and gentlemen, not sure if the site was down but had issues accessing LS... Anyways...

So 4 months down the line I'm still recovering... so right after our divorce she moves in with her affair partner which shocked me, reason for that, she was 3 months pregnant at the time (gut feeling was right), hit me hard because she knew i always wanted to have another child with her and our family will be completed, she recently gave birth prematurely and now all the progress i made has faded away and i have to restart again... reason is everyone is happy for them, congratulating him, she is happy to have "her family", i even congratulated her but this sucks big time...

For the past 2 -3 weeks she was throwing breadcrumbs at me which I diligently followed, I was there when she was having a bad day at work, how people were stressing her out, telling me how much she cares for me, etc and I was there, not sure where prince charming was but yeah I was there and vice versa.....

Still not understanding what the rush was in this, 7 years gone so she can be happy with her AP and his child with my daughter while I'm stuck in limbo.....:(

Edited by Bigboss2903
Hi ladies and gentlemen, not sure if the site was down but had issues accessing LS... Anyways...

So 4 months down the line I'm still recovering... so right after our divorce she moves in with her affair partner which shocked me, reason for that, she was 3 months pregnant at the time (gut feeling was right), hit me hard because she knew i always wanted to have another child with her and our family will be completed, she recently gave birth prematurely and now all the progress i made has faded away and i have to restart again... reason is everyone is happy for them, congratulating him, she is happy to have "her family", i even congratulated her but this sucks big time...

For the past 2 -3 weeks she was throwing breadcrumbs at me which I diligently followed, I was there when she was having a bad day at work, how people were stressing her out, telling me how much she cares for me, etc and I was there, not sure where prince charming was but yeah I was there and vice versa.....

Still not understanding what the rush was in this, 7 years gone so she can be happy with her AP and his child with my daughter while I'm stuck in limbo.....:(

You are stuck... in limbo because you are talking to her. That is the only reason why.

What are you hoping that she will come back to you? She had another mans child, surely you don't want any part of that.

You need to NOT TALK to her except about your kid(s) and that is it. and even that should be by text.

The sooner you let go the better off you will be...

• Like 1
  • Author
Bigboss2903

Yes you are correct Blues power, was hoping you reply....... um yes I keep in contact because of our daughter, so when she calls or messages I think its about our daughter then its not...

Yeah time to restart the healing process once again with the number one recommended money back guarantee trick......... no contact!

The only one keeping you in this is you.

Communicate via text or email only. Don't answer calls from her. You can control yourself and your phone. Ignore anything not child related.

All cheaters want to be friends it's for them not you.

Better wake up and stay out of her mess

• Like 1
Yes you are correct Blues power, was hoping you reply....... um yes I keep in contact because of our daughter, so when she calls or messages I think its about our daughter then its not...

Yeah time to restart the healing process once again with the number one recommended money back guarantee trick......... no contact!

Text only... let her leave a voice mail. But stop talking to her man.

She screwed you over, and obviously had unprotected sex with this guy.

I have not read your whole thread, but dude you really need to learn to man up, for real.

The women deserves less than no concern from you about anything.

You probably got screwed in the divorce as well. I mean you understand that you are being a fool in this, right. She is a horrible person, that is the fact and here you sit, being her friend zone buddy after she ripped your heart out.

I mean, you do see how weak that is, right? How do you think that is going to work out in your next relationship? I will give you a hint. If you don't learn to understand your worth as a man and become a strong confident man, your next relationship will end the same way.

Not trying to dog you, I am just laying it out there...

• Like 1
  • Author
Bigboss2903

Thanks guys, I recently joined a gym at the advice of a good friend did wonders to be honest....

Yeah I was a fool to follow her breadcrumbs for the past few weeks but ya lets try this again...

Wish me luck