4 dates and then crash and burn?

Cookiesandough
Well you were all right. On Sunday night, he wanted me to follow me on instagram. My Instagram is set on private, I don't connect it to social media, and it's very personal to me. So I followed him, like he asked. He accepted. Then he sent me a request back. I didn't delete it, but I didn't accept it either.

On Monday, he texted me... song lyrics. Not human conversation, nothing normal...just lyrics to "What's up pussycat" by Tom Jones. Each time I'd reply he'd send more. Like it was a game.

Then on Tuesday I went on instagram...He'd literally gone into his follower list, and removed me, to be vindictive because I quote "hadn't accepted his follow request, and he doesn't like to have many people follow him". He has over 200 followers :confused:

I asked what he wanted, and why he was back, after a month of radio silence. His response? "I thought we could be friends, but I guess that's not going to happen."

Um, man, a month ago you were asking me to date you. A month later you re emerge from silence to be friends? No.

So tonight I deleted and removed him on all social media. I'm done with that garbage! I don't even understand WHY he came back. Whole thing's weird.

Because he's some weird guy from online dating, that's why you don't understand it. He came back because he thought you might provide him something he needed now...ego boost, flirt partner, distraction another follower, whatever, but when you didn't give in he ragequit...so soon. He's no friend.

Edited by Cookiesandough
  • Like 1