Wife taking roadtrip from Croatia to Germany with male friend

I snuck a peak at her instagram. I couldn't help it. Should i stay quiet and wait for more evidence or confront right away

Well, if you decide to confront, never tell her your sources. If you do, they will just go away. She will change her password... If there is time, I would just monitor her social media. They have to be talking in order to coordinate their plans and you can learn a lot from how they interact. Once you have your ducks all lined up, then confront. But friend, I have to say, your wife is either incredibly naïve to have put you in the position you are finding yourself in. Either that or she is actively planning to deceive you...:o

• Like 4

Are you kidding? Evidence? Of what?? This is the most jealous & paranoid thread I’ve ever seen on LS. If your wife has given you no reason to mistrust her, there is no reason for her NOT to share a car ride with another man AND woman. Goodness, do you think she’s so weak that mere proximity to a horn dog will cause her to drop her panties? Sheesh. Trust her to behave appropriately until she doesn’t.

OP if you trust your wife then let her go. Don't say anything about the Instagram stuff for now. Watch her behavior after she gets back from the trip. If she is acting weird then you will know something might have happened.

Bottom line is, no one can control their spouse. If someone wants to cheat, they will find a way to cheat. All you can do is control the way you respond to betrayal or lies. You can only control you.

• Like 1

Hi OP, how old are you and how old is your wife? How long have you been married? How long will this journey take and is there a might stop over? Also what is the arrangement for the return trip? How close is your wife to this guy and how well do you know him? The fact is that human beings are weak creatures and sometimes, even when they don't want to or expect to, they give in to temptations or do things which they wouldn't in the normal course of things. Also remember sex is a very powerful drive. All I can say is I wouldn't like to be in your position. Warm wishes.