pottery anniversary gift ideas for HUSBAND

Nice shaving mug and brush set. (does he shave).

Coffee mug

Beer Stine.

Pizza stone.

Clay pigeons (if he shoots, trap) You could also get him a shotgun and ammo to round it out.

Fire clay pot, if you have a court yard or back yard. (see home depot)

Go to a pottery store shop, and make a hand made invite to a trip, or dinner. or sex with you.......

Garden fountain.

Garden sundial,

My two cents......

For the first time ever, I may actually have a gift idea.

When Harvey came through, I started thinking about these, a passive ceramic/clay pot water filtration system:

https://www.cdc.gov/safewater/ceramic-filtration.html

Reasonable minds could differ, and it's admittedly not particularly romantic or anything, but I'd think a gift like that would be pretty cool if I got it.

Not just for hurricanes and other natural disasters, either. I imagine it could be used camping, hiking, or if there is a problem with the local water supply.

My Aunt is on well water and a cistern. She had to use a filter for a while due to some contamination issue they had to resolve. I have had to buy water for a few days here every time the city does water and sewage maintenance, replaces broken pipes (happens every year or so due to the winters), or is expanding due to construction. I should probably get one for us and one for my Aunt and we don't even have hurricanes, quakes, volcanos, forest fires, and only very rare tornadoes.

• Like 1
I would enjoy that but how is it a present for my husband?

Oops! I didn’t explain that! You could give him the pottery and then bake the bread to go in it with a bottle of wine and some cheeses. More of an experience than a “gift” but the bowl would be the gift.