Finding it impossible to meet single women

Short-Guy

I've never used the paid sites, just tinder, OKcupid and POF. I have met a couple of girls who were on par, but it's too much hassle. Thing is most of the girls just use the sites to chat. They have no intention to meet face to face. You'll go through at least a dozen to get to one you'll actually meet in person and this translates at least a couple of hours a day on the app.

I've taken a look at match. It has a lot of the same women that are on OKcupid. If you scroll down their profile, you can view their requirements for what they're looking for. Basically its not the place to be unless you're tall, white, bachelor degree, make good money and conventionally attractive.

To put it to the test, a lot of guys will take pics of men with different levels of physical attractiveness and make profiles to gauge results. The results aren't pretty and confirm all the above.

And regarding dating sites going out of business. Won't happen, they get paid off of the advertisements. You paying to use it is just a bonus like YouTube or even this site we're on. "Wants less ads, more features, etx. 29.99"

Edited by jay1983
  • Like 1