I promised not to snoop again, but I REALLY want to confront her!

I couldn't even finish reading you post, don't try and justify your controling, its time to grow up a little and stop being creepy.

Do you honestly think she is ever going to trust you again, I'm surprised she didn't break up with you the second time you were being creepy. You think a woman wants to be with a boy who snoops on her and controlling. You're insecure and that's something you need to work on alone.

What you need to do is grow up because woman don't really like a insecure guy that snoops and tells her what to where or where to go.you lost het already its just a matter of time before she tells you she needs a break. And to show her you are trying just except it cause there is nothing you can do to win her back.and that my friend is your own fault...my2cents

• Like 3

I got this crazy idea for you, but hear me out.

The next time you see her, tell her that it seems that she is having a great time hanging out with her friends and that as long as she’s happy, you’re happy because you simply want whatever she feels is good for her.

Apologize to her for putting a lot of strain on the relationship by snooping. Tell her that you realize how wrong your behavior has been. And then wish her good luck and tell her that you’ve always loved her and still do, but you feel it’s best if you guys parted ways.

She’ll either let you go or try to ask you to stay with her.

If she does let you leave her, there’s a chance she will come back in the near future seeing as you — hypothetically for now — ended things with her on a positive note and you showed that you have learned your lessson.

That could be your last hope scenario if you want her back in the future the way she used to be around you.

At least this way you leave a good impression that could increase your chances of her coming back to you if her next relationship doesn’t work out.

Think it through.

That’s my suggestion as a last ditch effort. Sometimes pulling away from someone makes them want you more.

• Like 1

Sorry but she has already checked out. The damage has been done. She would rather spend time with her friends than with you and she invests A LOT more time talking to CJ than with talking to you. This relationship is already over and I think deep down that you already know this.

• Like 1
I never wanted to start telling her where to go or with whom, or how to dress. But sometimes she acts really naively, and I feel it's my duty to protect her from getting into a bad situation. She likes to think she can always be in control of things, but I know that's not possible when you have a super hot chick half-naked around a bunch of guys. Guys will take control to get what they want, especially if it's a girl as beautiful as my gf. I know, I'm a guy myself. ;)

Well if you really knew, then you would also know that you cannot force anyone to do anything unless you have a gun to their head.

So in essence you have been putting a figurative gun to her head for pretty much the entire relationship. And she got sick of the gun to her head and voted on the relationship with her feet.

Good for her.

[]You've had it, The relationship is way past over. You come off as a guy who will end up with a stalking charge in the not so distant future if you don't just accept this is over and move on.

[]

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Topical content

Folks, thanks for the comments and opinions but this was a PBM so we'll leave your insight and Robert processed things out. Thread closed.