The Game. Does it Work?

I dunno, I think most responses here are missing the mark.

What I think the women responding here are missing is that there is many a guy with the conversational skills of Larry King who seemingly can't ever get a woman to feel 'that way' for him. These guys may be the masters of the nice logical interactions that impress the girl's grandma, but they just don't seem to get the girl herself to feel that romantic chemistry for him. These guys do need some guidance--maybe from their successful friends (as noted by @robaday).

Most women will say that "things just happened" but the reality is that in most instances the guy actually moved things along. He was able to both inspire and feel the chemistry and make the appropriate move.

That said though, I'd be really really wary about applying Sales Tactics stuff to your dating life. You just can't "work" a girl up the Yes Ladder into agreeing w romantic involvement w you the same way you'd try to sell someone home aluminium siding. She won't go out w you just because of you convincing her that 'it's a good idea'. Girls give out their number, in some cases even agree on dates, only to not follow through *all the time*. She might not be good at confrontation and saying "no" in the moment due to your "close" but if she doesn't want to follow through, she won't.

Meanwhile, as for the guys who still think PUA is the model for how men and women really end up getting together, you should look at couples you know *in real life*. If you hardly know any, you should read the threads on here written by the women in the "Dating" section especially.

Edited by Imajerk17

Man, so many cliches.

For a start, I was with hot women before I even knew what "game" was. And I have a tonne of pictures to prove it.

This whole "game is for guys that can't get laid" thing is a complete nonsense.

Secondly, when the vast majority of people are judging it, they are judging 1990's sillyness. Mystery and Style going around doing cold reads, peacocking, and negging. Complete nonsense.

There was a new wave in England during about 2007 to about 2014 that took things to a spiritual level that most people have no idea about. Because it was underground, as most great things are.

Lastly, I would challenge the constant idea that women are these innocent victims that are being preyed upon by the big bad wolf.

I'm seriously telling you straight that no woman is hanging around with any guy that isn't giving her some sort of value. You stop giving her value? You are getting dumped real quick.

Please :laugh: