Suicidal thoughts :(

crazyinlove27

• Author

Hi everyone thanks for checking up on me. I've been okay until a couple of days ago. I've had a few tough days but I'm getting through them

I feel like I have a few good days but then go back and my bad days are worse than before. ?

I hope you are feeling better already, and...

I haven't seen your earlier posts, but I hope you find something to do that will make you laugh...

I used to hoard to mad books/magazines way back, or some oter comic books that make me laugh, and read through them when I am feeling so low...

Please do something that you like, well, other than that which makes you bad later.

(((crazyinlove27))) Hugs, I, too, hope you are feeling better after experiencing a suicidal spell. I don't like to admit it, but I have been there, too. For me, the thoughts are greatest when I feel that I have failed at something and on top of that feel too tired to try again or start over. I suffer from depression, and the heartache combined with it is exactly as reed1971 describes. I feel 10X worse when I go without sleep; sleep is *very* important to me feeling good and more objective. I really hope you get to a place where you feel like you deserve the gift of Life you have been given, and that you will live your Life to the best of your ability. Hugs!

Just wanted to add that everyone's responses have helped me, too! Thanks!

And K.K., you are hilarious! Very motivated to go out and do something when I read your posts ;)

• Like 1