Where do I stand?

h647

You are nothing more than an occasional entertainment to her.

When a woman is interested in a man no amount of work, visits, trips, and independence will keep her from *talking* to her guy. She doesn't even want to pick up a call from you!! c'mon!

When you started dating with the intent of meeting a woman is it what you had in mind? This constant wondering and reaching out and not feeling your interest is reciprocated? I bet not.

This is not about being too busy believe me. This is about her having low interest. She's not the only girl in the world traveling for work and getting family visits and other people make it work.

You don't need her to confirm to you she's less interested, just move on. What ever she's got it's not enough.

And by the way, people play games at all ages.

If want to know "what this is" just ask her. You are up, and then you are down...she's interested, then she pulls back. it's like a Mexican stand off. She isn't moving forward thinking this arrangement is ok with you, and you are sitting there assuming all kinds of crap, thinking she's not interested so why bother.

Everyone knows, if you want success in any kind of relationship, you need to COMMUNICATE.

• Author

I think you are right and deep down I think I have known it for a while. The date last week still went really well though and we had a great time, kissed etc. Maybe I am naive but if I wasn’t interested in someone I would tell them rather than just be distant.

Especially after 7 dates, spending the night at my house etc and so on.

So people think it is best I just delete her number and move on? Seems crazy to me that this is how the dating world works!

You are nothing more than an occasional entertainment to her.

When a woman is interested in a man no amount of work, visits, trips, and independence will keep her from *talking* to her guy. She doesn't even want to pick up a call from you!! c'mon!

When you started dating with the intent of meeting a woman is it what you had in mind? This constant wondering and reaching out and not feeling your interest is reciprocated? I bet not.

This is not about being too busy believe me. This is about her having low interest. She's not the only girl in the world traveling for work and getting family visits and other people make it work.

You don't need her to confirm to you she's less interested, just move on. What ever she's got it's not enough.

And by the way, people play games at all ages.

Cookiesandough
I think you are right and deep down I think I have known it for a while. The date last week still went really well though and we had a great time, kissed etc. Maybe I am naive but if I wasn’t interested in someone I would tell them rather than just be distant.

Especially after 7 dates, spending the night at my house etc and so on.

So people think it is best I just delete her number and move on? Seems crazy to me that this is how the dating world works!

it's called benching. If she told you she wasn't interested and she would no longer have you as a part time dude. That wouldnt be smart for her.. She's just having her cake and eating it too. Have you slept together? You could even be a little bit friend zoned. Regardless, it seems you are a part time lover she has very little investment in

I have dated a lot and personally I have never ignored someone. I usually sent them a message or called them and explained I had a good time but I was looking for a stronger connection and someone ready to invest themselves in getting to know me.

• Author

But when we would best to do this? She didn't respond to my message of a few days ago.

I know she is MOH at a wedding this weekend so will be busy. Perhaps she will reach out before if not I will call early next week and drop a simiple message before saying hope the wedding goes well or something to that effect.

If want to know "what this is" just ask her. You are up, and then you are down...she's interested, then she pulls back. it's like a Mexican stand off. She isn't moving forward thinking this arrangement is ok with you, and you are sitting there assuming all kinds of crap, thinking she's not interested so why bother.

Everyone knows, if you want success in any kind of relationship, you need to COMMUNICATE.

• Author
it's called benching. If she told you she wasn't interested and she would no longer have you as a part time dude. That wouldnt be smart for her.. She's just having her cake and eating it too. Have you slept together? You could even be a little bit friend zoned. Regardless, it seems you are a part time lover she has very little investment in

Yeah, we have slept together when she came and stayed over, and seen each other since and it was fine. She brought me a little present when she stayed too as I had recently moved.

I think little things like that have wound me up about the situation way more than they normally would.