• Author

Hi Guys!

Sorry I wasn't receiving notifications on replies?? Thank you all for your feedback...really is appreciated.

My head is beginning to become less of a mess although, I will always miss her. She has been in my life that long and shared so much with me its impossible not to.

Ive been minimising the contact with her and she has been waiting in her car when picking up or dropping our son.

3 months ago I saw no way out, I was in a very dark place (welling up as I type this)

Today I am more positive although I'm still waiting on any form of closure/explanation.

Life can be very harsh sometimes when you least expect it whether you deserve it or not! We all make mistakes, no one is perfect. We should be judged on how we respond!

I will continue to take my deep breaths and focus on keeping busy and hope time heals all wounds...

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Kenny, how are you doing? I guess your situation is really sad. I cannot understand how your wife has given up on your marriage without sitting down with you and discussing what she felt was wrong with things. As Blues has said, and he is usually spot on, there is someone else who has stolen her affections and she has simply fallen out of love with you. Does your wife work? If so could it be someone at her workplace? If you can afford it you could get a PI to find out if she does indeed have something going on with someone else. If it turns out to be true then it would be easier for you to start moving on knowing she has been lying to you all this while and donning the innocence mantle.

I've heard it said that if you love someone then set them free. If its meant to be they will come back to you and if not then they were never meant to be with you. This may just be something people derive comfort from or there may be an essence of truth in it. However, you could try it out and see if it works out for you. After all you have nothing to lose at this stage( she is already gone) and everything to gain.

You should also try the 180 with her along with the 'No more Mr. Nice Guy' procedure. If she is so recalcitrant you may even try starting divorce proceedings as that will crystallize matters for her. She will be forced to take a call on your relationship. If she has already checked out she will just be happy that you are moving on. If she still has a spark lighting within her for you she will make vigorous attempts to get back with you. Hope some of this helps. Warm wishes.