FWB sending mixed signals

• Author

So the next day after that post she called me to talk. She feels that post was directed towards her, as well as previous statuses I made. I reassured her none of these statuses had anything to do with her, and the one that she commented on was a true story, and that these women exist.

She only partially believed me, and also thought everyone commenting knew about us. I kept reassuring her that was not true and that I was not making subliminal statuses about her. She said we would discuss this the next day.

I asked her the next day if she was ok and she said not really because she felt I was not telling her the full truth. I told her I don't know what else to say, because I am indeed being truthful. I also told her she was acting very self-centered, and told her if she had an issue with this she should have came to me directly and not make a FB comment.

I then proceeded to say how she made I few statuses I could easily assume were about me, yet I never did. She got mad about that comment and decided to unfriend me and block me. She told me she was considering doing that anyways because she couldn't deal with seeing my posts everyday and always having to wonder if they were about her.

We fought some more and then stopped talking. The next day I told her I was sorry she felt some type of way and I really am not out to hurt her. She accepted my apology and said it's fine and that we both got what we wanted after all these years and this is done. She said there isn't really a point to keep in touch, but she said I can text her and say hello every now and then, and said we can be friends, but we can't hangout.

So, I guess it's done.