Why I'm still single

Do you want to have children?

If so, I would advise you to forget dating for a while and research options of how to have a child by yourself. You can always restart dating but once your window for having a child is gone, there is no coming back.

This is real.

I think a lot of this finding someone business has to do with luck.

I hope that luck falls on your side soon.

• Like 1

I did a live Facebook Psychic thing the other day. They had us give 1 question per person to Mediums that were picked for us in a 23 minute session.

I asked do I have to go looking for a special love or let it come to me. The Medium said to me that looking for love is a human thing to do. When it comes to love. Follow your heart. You want to her to look a certain way/ You want her to be a certain Type. There is no Time that you will find the right person. Time does not exist. Be patient. Follow your intuition/heart.

A releife came over me, and I feel that my path will be a woman just dropping into my life ,is the way I am going to have a major love in my life. Not being on the hunt. I have thrown out my timeline. As far as looks and certain type. I still have a blue print, but it will be up to her to charm me into being in a love relationship with her. My Medium was dead on and it was not an automatic response. She had to go into a trance and I got my question answered later in the session. She got my Love time fixation/certain type/looks a certain way thing down to a tee.

She reafirrmed my intuition. I have to let Love come to me. Hunting for Love does nothing for me.

I would rather have the back end of my life with someone special, than the front half. I know lots of people that are divorcing their long term partners. So its not like being attached is all its cracked up to be.