my gf beat me up

lisa1993

If you want to work it out maybe you two should consider anger management classes because it doesn't seem like either of you have a healthy handle of your own emotions I'm sorry to say.

And from someone who has been both emotionally and physically abused I personally find the bruises easier to heal but everybody is different. You really shouldn't discount her pain compared to your own because there's really no way to accurately measure it.

No. I am sorry. A female can be just as mean as a guy. I would never hit a woman or be ignorant verbally. I am not a girly-man by any means. I am a nice guy and always tried to help the women I date,,,especially since most of them had children.

Crazy Mommy is not accepted. No booze - No drugs.

Your are out of my life faster that I can blink an eye.

Bad. Very bad. Nobody should endure any disrespect.

Cookiesandough

What you said hurt her much more than a punch. There's no excuse for physical or verbal abuse in a rship. You need to go your separate ways and work on yourselves big time.

Edited by Cookiesandough
  • Like 1
What you said hurt her much more than a punch. You need to go your separate ways and work on yourselves big time.

cant speak for the other person. But do you think a guy deserves a punch in the head for no reason from a girl who is drunk?

thats wrong. not only is it wrong but it makes a guy into a fool that cared.

dysfunction is not on anyones top 50 list in a relationship.

Bad person. Very very bad.

Cookiesandough
cant speak for the other person. But do you think a guy deserves a punch in the head for no reason from a girl who is drunk?

thats wrong. not only is it wrong but it makes a guy into a fool that cared.

dysfunction is not on anyones top 50 list in a relationship.

Bad person. Very very bad.

Nooo they should go to jail for assault. Very bad.

• Like 1
SaveYourHeart

I don't condone violence, ever. But what you said was absolutely horrifying. You should be ashamed of yourself and your actions. I can't say I wouldn't flatten someone out if they said that to me.