Online dating pics

Cookiesandough

I think it would be a shame to write people off with the assumption that they are fat. I mean, people are going to want to show off their best selves but at the same time, she may have an amazing body but it modest or self conscious like most women.

• Like 1

This thread reminds me how shallow we humans can be. Like the old saying goes never judge a book by its cover. If looks is that important to you just remember one day your looks will fade as well.

• Like 1
normal person
This thread reminds me how shallow we humans can be. Like the old saying goes never judge a book by its cover. If looks is that important to you just remember one day your looks will fade as well.

You say this like people are shallow by choice and not biology. There's no shame in desiring a nice book and a nice cover.

• Like 1
  • Author
Cookiesandough
I usually pass over snapchat filters. The animal ears... flower crowns. It's overused, like the girl version of a shirtless pic.

Probably at least one full body and one close-up face should suffice. I am ok with certain body types, but if someone shows only their face to hide their body, it can show secretiveness, dishonesty, or other negative traits. Words have a lot more weight for me than pics, though. Pardon the pun.

oh my gosh..the flower crown with googly eyes. I see a lot of guys with that too.And the dog face one. PLEASE STOP!

An instant nope on these:

- Hunting/fishing picture

- Shirtless picture

- A picture with a hot woman

- A pic with a drugged tiger or riding an elephant etc

- and strangely enough a pic where he's wearing a suit, sitting in a fancy looking place holding a glass with some beverage and on top of that his hair is slicked back

• Like 1
oh my gosh..the flower crown with googly eyes. I see a lot of guys with that too.And the dog face one. PLEASE STOP!

Guys do that too? Wow, I wouldn't have guessed. Yes, it's very unattractive.

• Like 1