Partner Demeans Others 24/7

Wait...this is the guy you've been chatting to online and have never met? The guy who says he talks with you too much?

He's NOT your partner. He's just a nasty guy you know from online.

• Like 2
He's NOT your partner. He's just a nasty guy you know from online.

for real. chatting online frequently doesn't make him your partner. if you guys have actual concrete plans to meet, maybe it's something to consider but honestly, this kind of guy isn't even someone you want to be in a relationship with. seriously. NOT WORTH YOUR TIME.

Edited by diddilybop
  • Like 1

So he isn't your partner he is just an online person.

He is probably saying the same kind of things about you to others.

Just cut all contact - this is not a relationship and not something you would want to take to any kind of relationship level.

• Like 1
ExpatInItaly

Ugh, stay away from this guy.

I am Canadian and have plenty of Persian friends, coming from a city with a large Iranian immigrant community. His rude comments are not part of the culture. He is just a disgusting little punk, period.

Also, he is not your partner. Based on your posting history, he's a guy you met online that already told you he talks to you too much. Where are your standards, girl? Forget him.

• Author
for real. chatting online frequently doesn't make him your partner. if you guys have actual concrete plans to meet, maybe it's something to consider but honestly, this kind of guy isn't even someone you want to be in a relationship with. seriously. NOT WORTH YOUR TIME.

We Skyped two days ago and said we will try to Skype every week from here on. He knows some of my friends in his city and he has talked to them about me.

We plan on meeting in real life in the Fall. Idk, he seems to have made it serious.

ExpatInItaly
We Skyped two days ago and said we will try to Skype every week from here on. He knows some of my friends in his city and he has talked to them about me.

We plan on meeting in real life in the Fall. Idk, he seems to have made it serious.

May I ask why you want to be with a guy who is this disrespectful and degrading towards women?

He's not your boyfriend. This isn't a relationship. Relationships require in-person relating.

He's just a dude you waste time with on Skype.

serious about WHAT? meeting or being your boyfriend? either way, a person you skype with but have never met isn't your boyfriend. also, haven't we all agreed that this guy isn't worth being in a relationship with? he's awful and a waste of your time.

Edited by diddilybop

Wow.

OP, how does he know your friends? Are these skype friends, so not really friends? He spoke to them face to face or more skyping?

Why o why? You don't have a 'relationship', you have a forum/skype buddy who is rude, degrading...he may be a predator. Don't meet him. You asked if you seemed desperate....yes, you do.

• Like 3

I often wonder what the point of a LDR is. Meeting online is fine, but you need to be close enough in distance to meet and form a relationship.