3 Words caused this entire chain reaction?

Onemantwo

normal person

I guess I should just try to not think of her and if she adds me in a month, cool. If not then w/e.

Better yet, stop romanticizing this situation, stop talking to her, stop thinking about it, and just move on regardless of whether or not you ever hear from her again. You'll thank yourself in a few weeks when you realize how nice it is to you ask your new girlfriend how her day was, and have her actually comprehend your question. Hopefully this is a learning experience. Best of luck.

• Author
Better yet, stop romanticizing this situation, stop talking to her, stop thinking about it, and just move on regardless of whether or not you ever hear from her again. You'll thank yourself in a few weeks when you realize how nice it is to you ask your new girlfriend how her day was, and have her actually comprehend your question. Hopefully this is a learning experience. Best of luck.

True. I did go on a few dates with another girl during the last few weeks. And yes I will agree with you that it felt 100x better to be able to just talk about whatever crossed our minds instead of having to bust out the translator. Sadly she is out of town for 2 weeks.

Also true that I need to stop romanticizing everything. I keep telling myself oh I am gonna save up money and come visit for a few weeks. In reality unless I find an okay paying full time job, it would take me quite a while to save up for the trip for two weeks of toddler communication. Unless I kept studying Thai and she kept learning English.

As much as I hate to agree with yall, yall make a ton of sense.

• Like 1