Does your husband share you with other men?

• 1 month later...

I think this thread is dead but I'll comment anyway.

My husband and I are both into this. He likes to share me and vice versa.

My recommendation is to move slowly into it with role playing. When I get excited about a guy or he's hitting all the right spots I tend to get louder and talk dirty compared to when I'm with my husband. If your husbands not expecting this it could crush him. Buy a toy that is much bigger than your husband and start role playing that your are having sex with the friend or another guy. Use comments like "I've never been f***ed like this before" and "I'm going to f*** him all of the time" " he's bigger and better than you". Etc. than talk about. What did he like what didn't he like? Same for you? How do you feel afterwards? Guilty? Excited? Disgusted? Eager?

If all is good then progress from there. Role play that the friend did you while he was at work, record yourself playing alone but your acting like the friend is there and have you husband listen to the recording, send text messages as if it was actually happening. Then discuss all of this again. Better to move slowly than risk your marriage.

Make this an active part of your marriage, not something that is hidden. Marriage first than outside fun. Always marriage first. Communicate often. Be understanding of each other's feelings and discuss the potential negative consequences.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

Honbun, interesting question you have posed, i see a lot of replies and some of them had hitt he nail on the head with there answers. Why does he want to involve his best mate? I am 53 and my wife is 31, we have also talk about having mmf, and after lots and lots of discussions, we said no one we know. even if we went to a mff. I can not keep up to her and i know i am not going to be around for ever, so why cant she enjoy her self... but keep it simple, dont include some one u know, i have read other forums where the husband best friend got invited and it all turn out dandy and good, and they have it regularly. who knows how it all could turn out, may be nothing bad will happen.