Can feelings just go away that easily..? ***Updated***

• Author

And I told him about one of the guys I was talking to....my ex laughed and said he was a loser in high school. That kinda pissed me off because he's just being really mean. Just because you were popular and was in water polo, track, and football doesn't give you the right to call others losers. I don't know what I saw in him but talking to him last night made me think about the first day I talked to him and how arrogant he sounded and it was just a total turnoff

• Author
Why are you answering his phone calls and engaging in this? It feels good for the moment because you had the upper hand in that phone call. That feeling won't last forever. You're still way too invested in him if you're feeling good about this stuff. You need to block him and move on without finding any kind of emotional relief in anything he does.

Like you said I wanted to see how unhappy he was. I genuinely was moving on. That night when he called I didn't Think about him at all. I just kept talking to an old coworker who's showing interest in me. I answered because I knew I wasn't going to get hurt and it makes me happy that he faced the consequences of his actions.

Like you said I wanted to see how unhappy he was. I genuinely was moving on. That night when he called I didn't Think about him at all. I just kept talking to an old coworker who's showing interest in me. I answered because I knew I wasn't going to get hurt and it makes me happy that he faced the consequences of his actions.

You're not moving on if you are answering the phone so you can see how unhappy he is. If anything, that only proves that you are still entrenched in the drama, and you are emotionally invested in him. The day you move on will be the day that you don't answer the phone, don't care if he's happy/unhappy, and don't care if he's faced any consequences.

And I told him about one of the guys I was talking to....my ex laughed and said he was a loser in high school. That kinda pissed me off because he's just being really mean. Just because you were popular and was in water polo, track, and football doesn't give you the right to call others losers. I don't know what I saw in him but talking to him last night made me think about the first day I talked to him and how arrogant he sounded and it was just a total turnoff

If you felt he was arrogant in the beginning and a total turn off why did you get involved with him? This guy is a Player and tells girls what he knows they want to hear. Tell him you want to read his journal :rolleyes:What he didn't tell you was "I have broken up with her because I realize you are the one I want and I'm going to try my best to make this up to you so we can get back together." You keep the lines of communication open between you because it makes you feel wanted by him. It isn't about him moving on it's about you moving on. If you were really wanted to move on you would block him from contacting you and block access to your social media.