How do I deal with the fact knowing that I'll never have a girlfriend?

• Author
Sounds like you want a gf more than you want to be the right girl. Been there and ppl can tell when you care more about having an rship than the actual person. Chill and take it slower

Honestly?

As I'm growing older, I'm losing the sense of romance or love on a daily basis, especially as someone who has never had a girlfriend before.

You seen the movie The Accountant? I kind of act like that guy. Not exactly, but kind of.

Ben Affleck's character is on the autism spectrum. Which further underlines my suggestion of books with dating advice for guys who are on the spectrum.

Have you ever been assessed for an autism spectrum disorder? If not, have you ever read this list of Asperger's symptoms? Symptoms of Asperger?s Syndrome | Life on the Spectrum Based on what you've written, I think you may find the answers you've been looking for here.

If you want further reading, try and find info written from an ASD perspective. Some of the stuff written by NTs (Neuro Typicals) is awful. I can also help you find sources - a number of my near and dear are on the spectrum.

• Like 2