Is it worth it to move?

I'm passionate about culture, history, beauty, green areas, swimming, liberal politics, charming coffee places or restaurants, travel. Living overseas was really a better match for me, but it's difficult to do long term. I can deal with cold, but I hate tons of snow which gets greasy and dirty and makes driving difficult, and I hate everything being gray for months. But for the right person, I'd make do.

I'm attractive and intelligent and I suspect that if I lived in Chicago I'd have been dating someone a long time ago. It's just that every time I consider moving there I feel a little sick to my stomach.

You sound like you'd do well in Boston! If you're fully black you'll do less well, but a thin, educated, culturally sophisticated black woman with a good job and a great personality will find suitable partners here. :)

Be mindful of Boston's cost of living - it can be tres high. But maybe all you need is a few years in whatever city you move to, to shake up your routine and your options, so maybe cost doesn't have to be such a big factor?

Good luck!

l see a lot of threads around with people worried about their area and l sure get that one.

l'm in the same boat and starting to think maybe l should've just rented here instead of bought.

l have a wide radius here of other small towns from 10mins to an hour away.

But in my new spot in particular, must admit the pickings aren't looking too promising and l'm really just not to sure about anything right now either.

One thing about around here though is people do tend to house hop and get out and about all over the different towns. Or you can go to a pub in one of the other towns 10mins away filled with different people , shopping somewhere else, swap to different beaches , everyone gets out all around and criss crossing to different spots and areas anyway so l'm not even sure if it would even matter exactly where l live here in the long run anyway.

But it is a thought a lot on my mind especially as l'm renovating so l don't wanna loose money if l did decide to move.

As far as who goes for what type of person, lotta misconception with women about guys l think .

And then you also hear the thing all the time where women think guys are threatened if they earn more or are better educated or have some career or other.

But personally l think and know plenty of guys where that's stuffs all a load of sh@t.

None of them could care less it's not about that. But who wants someone ran of their feet and flat out busy and strung out 16hours a day.

Guys do love a girl with the time and personality to relax and have fun with and to be comfortable around , easy comfortable communication, open minded , ease.

So l don't care what she does, the check out chick could make a beautiful partner.

Don't think what she earns means much either not in some threatening way l couldn't care less what she earns.

But the way it might matter is the stigma that can come with that and quite often that can be from her , that's the thing there.

Anyway me personally , l love a girl with plenty of free time , easy comfortable and fun to be around and with, great to talk to.

• Like 2