Never been pursued

This is interesting. Did you end up in relationships with the women that pursued you? Usually men like to do the pursuing (or so I thought). I have tried pursuing guys and what I find is that the guys don't seem to like it much. The guys I have hung out with have stayed around longer when they did the pursuing....but that has been my experience.

Yes that is my experience also. But that goes back to what was advised to you by the man you were responding to: when you're NOT doing the pursuing and/or getting in a tizzy worrying what guys think of you, is when guys tend to pursue you. By pursuing

• Author
You clearly picked the wrong guy if he cheated on every girl before you. What attracted you to him?

I honestly don't remember.....I was 16 years old. The things I was attracted to as a 16 year old are completely different from what I am attracted to now.

• Author
You clearly picked the wrong guy if he cheated on every girl before you. What attracted you to him?

Btw.... I said he cheated on every girl he dated after me.

I honestly don't remember.....I was 16 years old. The things I was attracted to as a 16 year old are completely different from what I am attracted to now.

So what you're saying is that you haven't had a lasting adult relationship. So what are you attracted to know and how do you find these men? What happens typically?

I mean, you have provided very limited information so far, and respond in a very brief manner to those who respond to you. I'm all for brevity, but it shouldn't be surprising that other members here are struggling to give meaningful advice.

Edited by CptInsano
  • 2 weeks later...
I think it was a confluence of three distinct issues. One, a shortage of available women, meaning women of all types were/are in demand. Two, a confluence of independence and inter-dependence, those being personality characteristics, which played upon the typical male socialized behavior of provide and protect with enough push of 'I don't need you' to provide a challenge to achieve need. Three, all of that couched in a 'sex is always available' package. Sex was never perceived as a tool to get anything. No quid pro quo. Now, indeed it might have been a tool but she was skilled enough to snow a number of different men at different times in life to get what she wanted. I met two of the other three so have some understanding of them as men. Both were/are decent guys and H2 I met the guy's father too. Reminded me of my dad, married for life.

Carhill, how did she signal sex is always available? Clothing? Body language? Things she said? Etc? I could definitely use tips on that!

I have been pursed as a man by a woman in a romantic way. For the most part. It has to be a woman that I am aquainted with. Never some woman that I just meet off the cuff.

For me. It works better when they are into me a bit more. Not me pursuing. If I want love. Its like I have to pray to the Universe more and pursue less. I don't know why that is. Even if I do pursue. I am so low keyed with it.

Everyone has a different vibe. I don't know what I am giving off. I think I am basic good guy. I am not really edgy and dark brooding. I am not over the top loud mouth jokester as well.

I can't wait till I settle down. I don't think I will ever miss the dating world. Its not like every woman I meet is really making an effort to connect tomantically with me all the time. Sometimes I think that the best thing for me to do is chill out from dating. Yet my head says that if I do nothing. Nothing will happen. When in fact it does.