GF Vacation to Italy - How to Control My Jealousy?

Because she got put in her place by your wife and

she misses her long term friendship with your wife

or

she wants to seduce you to get revenge on your wife for

dumping her for you.

The first part is true. My wife is nice to her when she runs into her but nothing beyond that. When i have seen her the first thing after hello is how are wife and kids.

It'll be interesting to see the girlfriend's reaction if OP tells the woman's husband. I still think it's telling that the OP's girlfriend is in contact with this friend, given that this woman is pregnant and ostensibly cheating on the husband.

It'll be interesting to see the girlfriend's reaction if OP tells the woman's husband. I still think it's telling that the OP's girlfriend is in contact with this friend, given that this woman is pregnant and ostensibly cheating on the husband.

Not really, maybe she was hoping she would have changed her mind at the last minute and not go.

Also depends on how close they were beforehand. Many BS's stay when they've been cheated on. This won't instantly kill a friendship.

LMFAO!

She has you by the nuts. If my GF had said something like that to me, I'd have said.."Go ahead and go, but please put your stuff in storage. When you return form Italy I sure don't want you coming back to my place".

It's not GF it HER friend.

This thread has really lost meaning.

This woman befriended the OP. Friend tried to con her into going on this trip, only to find out this so called friend was going to meet her lover and had a buddy for her to possibly fool around with. (2 guys would be staying with them)That is why she posted this thread. She really wanted to go, but when the motive for the trip surfaced, she knew she had to back out, making this said friend get real upset. She confided in another friend about it, and her friend just off the cuff said it would be interesting to go and see what was really going on...she was just making conversation and not seriously imply that the OP should go.

The OP is a softy, a people pleaser, that's why this woman picked her to be a part of her shenanigans. I haven't seen an up date but I truly hope the OP ditched this woman all together because she is bad news.

• Like 1
He is wealthy from family business. Took over business from his dad. My gf has shared some of their finances with me. I bet his net worth is $5-$10 million.

never exercises. The exact opposite of my gf. She said he has chosen alcohol over her and it is sad to see what happened to him. When they met, they both liked to drink and party so she knew he liked to drink. Her dad is alcoholic and she said she was marrying her dad. She doesn't drink or rarely drinks because of it. After his dad passed away she said his drinking got worse.

I am sure money played a role in her marrying him, staying with him all these years. She told me she thought money and big house would make her happy but she was very unhappy.

Money certainly helps to but it's a shame he turned to alcohol.

It's not GF it HER friend.

This thread has really lost meaning.

This woman befriended the OP. Friend tried to con her into going on this trip, only to find out this so called friend was going to meet her lover and had a buddy for her to possibly fool around with. (2 guys would be staying with them)That is why she posted this thread. She really wanted to go, but when the motive for the trip surfaced, she knew she had to back out, making this said friend get real upset. She confided in another friend about it, and her friend just off the cuff said it would be interesting to go and see what was really going on...she was just making conversation and not seriously imply that the OP should go.

The OP is a softy, a people pleaser, that's why this woman picked her to be a part of her shenanigans. I haven't seen an up date but I truly hope the OP ditched this woman all together because she is bad news.

The OP is a guy I think. Think you're confusing the OP with his girlfriend in your story??

• Like 1
  • Author
Wookin Pa Nub

I did not contact the friend's H about her "business" trip to Italy. He is not on facebook and I don't know how to easily contact him. Also the friend would suspect my gf or me instantly bc we are the only ones that know the real intent of the Italy trip.

I should be getting an update in a day or two. The friend returned from Italy last night.

I am still with my gf.

Space Ritual
I did not contact the friend's H about her "business" trip to Italy. He is not on facebook and I don't know how to easily contact him. Also the friend would suspect my gf or me instantly bc we are the only ones that know the real intent of the Italy trip.

So what? If you REALLY wanted to contact him, you would find a way.

Simply saying "He is not on FB" and passing it off is doing the poor guy a huge disservice. I sure hope you never have to meet this poor guy. Incidentally, in my case I found out years later that friends of mine knew what was going on and could have easily told me, but didn't.

They thought I would have forgotten about it and moved on, after all it was 4 years later I found out. Surely it was water under the bridge, right?

Yeah it was for them but not for me as they soon found out.

You do things like informing this guy because it is the RIGHT thing to do. A novel idea, I know. But he may even thank you some day for sharing necessary information that might have changed his life.

I wish someone would have told me before I had the pleasure to walk in on it in my own bed. My life would be vastly different.

• Author
Wookin Pa Nub

Space:

I don't know the guy at all and he is in a different city. I probably could find out but I am one to stay out of conflict. I am dying to know what happened on this trip.

• Like 1
Space:

I don't know the guy at all and he is in a different city. I probably could find out but I am one to stay out of conflict. I am dying to know what happened on this trip.

She cheated on her husband.

I would not ask your gf to get the details.

I would suggest talking with your gf if it is wise to keep a woman cheating on her husband as a friend. Also one that tried to cause mischief between the two of you.

• Like 1
  • Author
Wookin Pa Nub
Except affairs, amirite? :rolleyes:

Good one. You are right tho. It is very tough on me (ive probably aged 10 years in last few months lol) bc I hate conflict, upsetting people but I've been very unhappy in marriage for a long time.

• Author
Wookin Pa Nub

Not much of an update but my gf texted friend to see how Italy trip was.

Response was something like "incredible and amazing" They are going to meet for lunch soon then I will have all the details. Reading between the lines I would interpret her text that she is into this Italian guy and I am sure slept with him. The intent of the trip for her to see if there was something special between them.

I provide the details after they meet for lunch.

Not much of an update but my gf texted friend to see how Italy trip was.

Response was something like "incredible and amazing" They are going to meet for lunch soon then I will have all the details. Reading between the lines I would interpret her text that she is into this Italian guy and I am sure slept with him. The intent of the trip for her to see if there was something special between them.

I provide the details after they meet for lunch.

She wanted to show the ultrasounds of the OC to her OM.

Interesting story seems ongoing.. She grown and she can do whatever she wants too. She's not your wife, she's still considered married. Going through a divorce husband can turn up on this trip he can still jump in bed with her have sex and you don't even know about it. Your just her pie on the side of the fence. You can cheat on her also you two are not 100% committed to each other can't be she's still married. What's your situation you stilled married or going through a divorce. Complicated lifestyles. I am sure you would want her to stick around with you, but she had chosen the trip of a life time instead of you remember that. You can't go I see. Independent woman and jealous on the side pie of bf. If he cheats you'll know it when you two have sex when she gets back home.

Why are you waiting on her return.. Go have some fun yourself..

The OP is a guy I think. Think you're confusing the OP with his girlfriend in your story??

I meant the OP's GF, yes.

Are you settled in the fact that she didnt know about the set up as she seems heavily embedded in the conniving that is taking place which i would be concerned about with such a flippant attitude to cheating

also if im correct the other woman is just a short term acquaintance customer but they are sharing intimate secrets already

just keep your eyes open gf may not as innocent as making out

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
  • Author
Wookin Pa Nub

So my girlfriend finally connected with her friend and got some info. As a refresher, her friend traveled to Italy back in August to see a guy she had strong feelings for.

So the friend says she and her Italian guy "discussed sex" but didn't do it. She and her husband are in therapy to make it work. Her baby is due in 3 weeks. She says she is happy and content right now. Italian guy is coming to the U.S. after the baby is born.

Personally I don't believe they didn't have sex. They kissed during her first trip.

I guess she may ask my gf to go there again in the future if this becomes more serious. My gf never did use her travel voucher for cancelling the first trip.

Space:

I read this whole thread. Your significant other did not go, right? What happened on the trip is not any of your concern. You are looking for reasons to dredge things up. You love the drama as evident by your relationship history. Let it go.

• Like 2
So my girlfriend finally connected with her friend and got some info. As a refresher, her friend traveled to Italy back in August to see a guy she had strong feelings for.

So the friend says she and her Italian guy "discussed sex" but didn't do it. She and her husband are in therapy to make it work. Her baby is due in 3 weeks. She says she is happy and content right now. Italian guy is coming to the U.S. after the baby is born.

Personally I don't believe they didn't have sex. They kissed during her first trip.

I guess she may ask my gf to go there again in the future if this becomes more serious. My gf never did use her travel voucher for cancelling the first trip.

You need a hobby.

No one cares what a friend of your GF might or might not have done with a guy on a trip that your GF didn't go on.