I had work event and he demanded text pics to prove my location.

• Author

I know this is a bit off topic but it bears witness to another issue and why he gets so angry at times and is volatile.

He forgets a lot. It's non stop. And it's ridiculous. He loses his phone (fortunatley goes back and gets it) at least once a week. He has lost 2 pair of designer sunglasses i have bought him in the last 4 months. (value of 750)

He forgot his wallet recently on the way to a trip. Caused a huge problem.

And was headed out today and just called me and texted VERY angry that he had forgotten a key -- went home to get it -- and STILL forgot it. And is now at work and needs help because he left this critical key.

It's awlays sometihing. The obsensities he's texting and saying over the phone while I'm at work -- is insane. And this is very common for him.

Why do you tolerate this treatment?

I didn't say it before, but I wouldn't have married someone who didn't trust me. Considering the anger, cursing, blaming ... why?

Why did you start to accept this behavior? Why do you continue to accept it? Do you really expect him to change? What will you do if he doesn't change?

• Like 2
He said "are you saving lives? No. You are doing some small event. You need to learn to deal with it"

Any compassion I might have had for your husband evaporated as soon as I read this.

Sweetie, if you have not been married long and have no kids.....

I'd chalk it up to experience and cut bait. :(

• Like 2
He basically tries to end the relationship and has literally said he would leave me non stop --because I'm causing him too much drama with my need to work so much away from him.

This is nuts! Why would you want to stay and continue the bickering and battling, not to mention his random threatening calls to your work colleagues? He's threatening to leave? Don't let the door hit him on the behind on the way out! If you were as unhappy as you claim, you would let him go through with his threats and leave.

At some point, you have to take responsibility for your role in this nightmare dysfunction. You're in this situation because you want to be there! When things went sideways three years ago, you not only continued to date him through several breakups...but you ultimately rewarded him by marrying him despite his belittling remarks to you, obscenities, and distrust! Now you're still fighting to stay with him when he threatens to walk and hauls your dirty, dysfunctional marital laundry into your workplace?!?

Honey, you are exactly where you want to be. If you weren't, you would have dumped him three years ago and run for the hills. Certainly, you wouldn't be sporting his wedding ring trying to get him to rethink his threats to leave.