Does he like me?

• Author
Since you aren't looking to get serious with him why the hesitation, just ask him our for a drink. Why wait?

Because in case it turns it down I ll feel strange to continue working out with him

Cookiesandough

why is this is the cheating section? I would not risk it if he's my personal trainer or I have to work with him.

Because in case it turns it down I ll feel strange to continue working out with him

If that is your hesitation you need to figure out which you want more" workout buddy or something romantic/sexual (I'm not clear on what you want because you are all over the place here).

It would have been way less awkward for you to have accepted his invites to have drinks with him & his friends. That was casual. You & him alone is something else all together. However, hey wanna gab a drink as you are getting off the treadmill is still spontaneous & casual . . .something you can still work out together after even if he says no. Also since you already said no twice to him asking you for drinks I don't think he's going to feel awkward.

• Like 1

Well, if he's training you, tell him once you reach your goal, then you're going to be ready to have sex. Not with him. Just leave it hanging.

Next day we started chatting for long time, but after that when I text him he takes ages to respond. Does he like me or just was nice ?

Don't set your hopes high this stage. Liking your photos doesn't mean he likes you right away unless you two will go on dates ( to validate feelings) . I think most people would normally like pics or skim one's fb if we have a new friend added on fb won't we?

Just wait and see. Maybe he's busy and he's not able to respond immediately. But if he ignores you and replies just like 'whatever' you should give up on it and move on.