My friends serious boyfriend said this...

They are both extreme horn dogs! Very compatible. Its just the girl doesnt know how often a girl should give the guy sex (you know enough to keep him on his toes but not too much to where he gets used to it). Shes conflicted. The guy is obsessed with her sex and she is the best he has had apparently

Which one of these two exactly are you friends with?

• Author

Im best friends with the girl she literally tells me everything. I have screenshots of the texts but dont know how to post them. She said things like "why arent u responding why didnt u call what happened to u being a good boyfriend, why do i need to give u sex in order for you to be good"

Andd yeah. I mean i personally think its kinda ****ed up how he said that but at the same time hes a good boyfriend overall i mean yeah they fight here and there but overall he loves her, its just..why would he say that? For the most part, they do have sex. But they didnt have it for a couple weeks because she was on vacation. Before she left she said they tried some new things in bed, and when she came back she said she slept with him the day she got back. He didnt say this to her the day she got back though, he said it a couple days later...

1. Don't post screenshots of other people's texts. Really??? Hello, privacy issues!

2. You seem very involved and in the know. "I have this freind...."

3. Your friend is playing games and using sex to manipulate. She needs to stop.

I'm very confused. First in the original post you said they haven't done anything sexual in two months. Then you said they do something sexual just about every time they see each other. Oral counts. In fact, it more than counts. It's extra points. It's what most guys like most, so if he's getting sex all the time and he's telling her she needs to do it even when she doesn't want to, he's a greedy jerk trying to coerce her into just being his sex slave regardless if she's tired or whatever.

But if they haven't had sex in two months, what is she even with him for?

So which is it?

• Like 1
Im best friends with the girl she literally tells me everything. I have screenshots of the texts but dont know how to post them.
Do not post screen shots of your private messages.

Andd yeah. I mean i personally think its kinda ****ed up how he said that but at the same time hes a good boyfriend overall i mean yeah they fight here and there but overall he loves her, its just..why would he say that? For the most part, they do have sex. But they didnt have it for a couple weeks because she was on vacation. Before she left she said they tried some new things in bed, and when she came back she said she slept with him the day she got back. He didnt say this to her the day she got back though, he said it a couple days later...

He said that because he is sex deprived and he's down to bargaining for it. You see it as demanding, I see it as begging for it. Are they having intercourse? Why is she so annoyed in having sex with him?

• Like 1
  • Author

The reason why they didnt do anything sexual for two months was because she was on vacation!

Wait... but doesnt the guy do the same thing by telling her that if she gives him more sex long term that he would be a perfect boyfriend and do anything she wanted ?

The reason why they didnt do anything sexual for two months was because she was on vacation!

Wait... but doesnt the guy do the same thing by telling her that if she gives him more sex long term that he would be a perfect boyfriend and do anything she wanted ?

Once again, I don't mind repeating this 100 times.

He said that because he is sex deprived and he's down to bargaining for it.

It sounds like a chore to your friend to be intimate with her boyfriend.

Now can you clarify this:

In your first post you said she does not put out. Then you said she's having sex each time they see each other............so which one is it?

• Like 4

I will say this clearly:

Your boyfriend is not being demanding. You are one foot in a relationship and one foot trying to fit some kind of societal mold. And in the process, you are manipulating and depriving him.

The best thing would be for you to break up with him, mature a bit, and decide whether you want to be with someone intimately or not.

• Like 2
  • Author

Okay. At first before she went on vacation she said she didnt want to have sex with him till he proposed. Then she realized that was stupid and when she came back after 6 weeks they had sex again. Then after two days he said this to her. And she had sex again with him. Does this make sense?

I had assumed that the "friend " was really OP. Now that i realise it is an oversharing best friend i would say.. boundaries! ! This is really unhealthy and unfair on her boyfriend. She should go and speak to a professional about this stuff rather than bug you. Why are you so involved and concerned with their sex life? I would step back.

• Like 2
I had assumed that the "friend " was really OP. Now that i realise it is an oversharing best friend i would say.. boundaries! ! This is really unhealthy and unfair on her boyfriend. She should go and speak to a professional about this stuff rather than bug you. Why are you so involved and concerned with their sex life? I would step back.

I have asked a question on behalf of a friend on a public forum before, but that was a general question and didn't involve specific details. But in this case...

• Like 2
  • Author

GUYS.

Her boyfriend texted her and said since you really pissed me off today and if you want me to forget about all this wear something sexy come over at 8pm give me the best blowjob and let me finish on your face..

Should she accept this?

She really is against lettimg him finish on her face she would never let him do that

this story changes with every post it seems.

Does this "friend" know you're putting her business in the street? I'd be highly pissed if my friend was doing this behind my back--that's not a friend. A friend keeps your confidences.

This is you. No one lets their friend in that much into their personal business for them to then put it out in the street to strangers.

• Like 6
GUYS.

Her boyfriend texted her and said since you really pissed me off today and if you want me to forget about all this wear something sexy come over at 8pm give me the best blowjob and let me finish on your face..

Should she accept this?

She really is against lettimg him finish on her face she would never let him do that

Your friend's controlling and manipulative behaviour has left her boyfriend pissed. He's now lowering himself to her level. Tit for tat.

This relationship is now beyond repair. Your friend and her boyfriend both need to break up and grow up.

• Like 2

Was "your friend" on the same month long vacation that you were on?

• Like 6
GUYS.

Should she accept this?

She needs to tell him that that is not acceptable to her and she should stand her ground. He doesn't get to cause an argument over sex, then get "rewarded" by making her do things she doesn't want to do to humiliate her.

salparadise
Was "your friend" on the same month long vacation that you were on?

She and "the friend" have amazingly similar ideas about withholding sex, and are having amazingly similar relationship issues. And they both seem to severely overestimate their own cleverness, and underestimate that of others. I bet they're both masterful at playing charades too. Oh well, good entertainment at least.

Just don't let it get in your eyes.

• Like 7
She needs to tell him that that is not acceptable to her and she should stand her ground. He doesn't get to cause an argument over sex, then get "rewarded" by making her do things she doesn't want to do to humiliate her.

I know we go into this with a "pro-woman" slant...but if you read the entire thread, you'll see this...um..."friend" is highly manipulative. If I were her boyfriend I'd not just be mad, I'd be gone.

• Like 1