Fight with girlfriend this weekend

OatsAndHall

As I have stated before, your girlfriend does not have boundaries with other men nor does she have respect for you or the relationship. If I were in your shoes, it wouldn't matter if she was screwing around or not; that behavior is unacceptable.

I don't have proof that the significant other I described was screwing around but I got to the point where I honestly didn't care. I convinced myself I trusted her because we had been together six years but I started to despise the woman for her behavior. I was anger and resentful because I was tired of feeling like an obsessive person because I simply asked her to have boundaries with men.

Hindsight is 20/20 but I would have been much better off had I broken it off with her when I saw how little respect she was showing.

I love her so much but I just can't take the flirty behavior and sex stories in front of our friends it makes her look promiscuous and makes me look like a chump I think

What are your thoughts??

You are what you feel. She is making you feel this way by her actions.

Dump her. Relationships are not to bring pain.

• Like 1

Am I an idiot? Just being naive?

Am I in the wrong here?

Yes if you keep dating her.

Yes if you ignore your gut feelings. The gut is never wrong.

No, for feeling the way you do.

Honestly- she FOUGHT LIKE CRAZY to get me to date her. When we were just fiends, we were friends only because I didn't want to date her. I hope this doesn't offfend anyone because it's not her fault, but she has bipolar type 2 and that is why I didn't want to date her at first. I accepted that though and then after we started dating and especially after I moved in with her, she just doesn't seem as interested. Her desire to have sex with me is incredibly different than it was at first. Sexually it's like she's not as interested in me at all anymore.

I just don't get it. I flood her with attn and gifts and thoughtful things. For example. I get her cards from time to time and just write nice things. She's never done that once for me, ever.

Seventeen posts to hit us with the fact that she is Bi Polar. Run Forest, run.

• Like 2
I just need proof. I can't break up with someone based on speculation.

Her disrespecting you in front of your face and the faces of your friends isn't speculation--it fell out in experience at your feet.

Again, you are just making up excuses. Perhaps letting her use your 'nads as her click-clack toy amuses you, but it's not a confident look by any stretch of the imagination... and the more you let her walk all over you, the less she respects you.

Maybe the time has come for you to embrace an open relationship--and let her be who she is, since you willing to go to extreme lengths to not see what is clearly in front of you.

Sad way to comport yourself, but there it is.

• Like 1
Whammyface

Not to be a jerk, but at this point I don't even really feel sorry for you. Your blowing past a million red flags like you don't even care. You need to cowboy the **** up and let her go. Her actions tell you everything. What are her actions telling you? You need to accept that she doesn't love you like you love her. If you do decide to stay you need to fight fire with fire. You need to mirror her behavior. But you gotta have the balls to do this. Stop being her little bitch. You need to be texting women. Why are you standing there like a chump watching her all over other guys? Why are you not at the bars hitting on and buying drinks for other women? You need to get her chasing you. You need to act like you have needs that you won't compromise on and treat her like she can either meet them Or kick rocks. Are you getting the sex you want? The attention you want? No you aren't. Stop being a beta male door mat and let your inner bAd boy out. It's the only way you'll get her respect and it's the only way you'll get out of her frame and get her into yours. Just tell her you'll stop when she does. This is the best advice you'll get.

• Like 2