How do people find their girlfriends/boyfriends?

I've seen plenty of ugly guys with girlfriends. Maybe not knockout level girlfriends, but companions all the same.

Again, your attitude is almost certainly what's really holding you back.

But, I can sense this isn't going anywhere, so I'll bow out. Best of luck!

• Like 2
That is not the same as being born with staggeringly ugly traits like me, being an awkward and ugly person like me, and having an overall hideous essence about you like I do.

You keep alluding to all these hideous traits you claim to possess.

What exactly are they?

Bad skin?

Go see a dermatologist.

Bad teeth?

Go see your dentist.

Bad posture?

Go take a Pilates or yoga class.

Bad hair? Bad fashion sense? Bad personal grooming?

All very easily sorted out if only you felt inclined to put in a little bit of effort.

There are a few guys like you here that whinge and whine about their life, their appearance, their lack of social skills and as a result, the lack of a relationship.

Problem is, apart from venting on a forum there's not a damn thing they want to actually do about changing their situation.

Just like you, they shoot down every well meant suggestion and idea given to them to improve their lives.

Usually with some form of 'I can't' excuse.

In reality, it's an 'I don't want to' excuse.

• Author

I've already told you that I don't want help anymore, that I'm not looking for help. You can go back and read my post where I was expressing my happiness that I had gained a sense of confidence recently that I could move on and live without it. It was you guys who continued with the dating advice. I've said this a hundred times now, but you guys keep coming back with the same posts about my attitude again and again. I've told you how things are in my life and why you don't know what you're talking about, but you still think you know what my problem is based off what you know from other people. I've told you I'm not like other people, so you can't judge me based on what you know about normal people. But regardless, please go back and read my post about how happy I am that I've recently gained a sense that I can happily move on without it.

As it appears the OP no longer needs assistance we'll call this one closed.

Thanks to everyone for all of your replies ~T