is it called cheating ? or is just me ?

Space Ritual

Op,

As has been stated before, Musicians have women throwing themselves at them just like Strippers have guys throwing themselves at them. I never dated a musician but I've dated enough strippers to know as has been stated before, you have to have a very thick skin in order to date one.

The fact of the matter is that just like stripper's potential male suitors, with musicians and girls there will always be another one to come along that is the flavor of the month..so while it is not a given he is automatically unfaithful, sooner or later he probably will be. It is just the nature of the beast.

If you find his behavior unacceptable then by all means stand up for yourself and say no to being treated disrespectfully. You have done nothing wrong.

One thing.

Do you really want to be with a man child like this.

Let's get real here. There are several reasons why you might not have returned his call, you had a good excuse anyway. So he throws a tantrum and ignores your calls and texts. Then throws a party.

The red flag I see is Ricks response when you call his number. Something is not right with that response. Sorry but I think your boyfriend was doing something he should not have been doing.

• Like 2

You're insecure about cheating but you're dating a musician who admits to a flirty personality and hangs around beautiful women....why???

My ex boyfriend was such a pig, I'm so happy I got to find out about his cheating ass and quickly got off that boat. He received a lotta texts and was always telling me I was overreacting when I confronted him. I know it is a bit desperate but I found a way to access his texts and confirmed my fears.

It's been a great journey for me since then but he's damaged my ability to trust anyone again

• 2 weeks later...

RUN... musicians are cheaters. They all cheat. You would be wise to let this one go. He will always cheat on you. No doubt.