What does it look like?

Really think about this...and be honest..

She dropped you like a hot rock, willing to lose you forever, for another guy that she's doing thing with you don't want to think about, and having a blast while you sit around pining for her and sewing microscopic stitches into your shattered heart.

Guy dumps her and she comes running back to you (typical gigs) and asks for another chance.

Really think about how the relationship would feel after saying yes. If you're still wearing your rose coloured glasses, I can tell you this. It will feel ugly and wrong.

Yes you got vindication and validation cuz she came back, but you've seen a really gross side of her, and if she can do it once, you can bank on ot she will do it again, esp when she gets comfort in knowing youll throw your self respect on the ground and take her back.

Hard getting over someone, even harder when you've seen their true nature and cling to who you thought they were.

You're better than her.

• Like 1

I know where you're coming from. It's been ten months no contact so highly unlikely my ex would be back, but he left me for his ex so... even if he came back I know that I need to have some pride and respect for myself not to be his Plan B just because his Plan A didn't work out. I'm not going to allow myself to be anyone's Plan B. But you must do what feels right for you. Once she figures out he is no good and maybe cheats on her and possibly returns to you then you need to figure out what is best for you. I ask you this though, if she was willing to leave you once for another guy, what makes you think she wouldn't do it again? I still think you deserve a better woman.

• Author

Yeah chin up you're right, everyone tells me it too.

Still clinging onto those what ifs, im definitely become a better person from this (did my share of bad things in the relationship)

But she really did do me dirty and i want to move on but its very hard

It hurts and it's hard, and it's super unpleasant lol, but that's ok cuz you will be ok. You're gonna hate her, miss her, not care, and flip flop all over the place. But eventually you're going to look back on how crushed you were over her, how many weeks you spent moping, hoping and waiting (all normal, just gotta ride it out til it runs it's course) and you're gonna feel silly face palm yourself.

Just to drive it home how it would feel to be back with her..

• Every time she gets a text, youre crapping if its them..or even a new guy
  • She says she cant come out, she's tired. youre crapping shes with another guy.
  • She friends a male coworker or relative on fb and youre crapping its another guy
  • She mentions something about a friend and youre crapping its another guy
  • You see her talking to another guy and start crapping hes going to be another guy

And that's not not even getting into the soul sucking comparisons you'll be making/worrying about you and the other guy. You'll feel good for about 5 minutes that she came back, then go right back to how you're feeling now, and insecure and paranoid as fk on top of it.

And tell her friends that keep saying she will come back, to stfu. They don't know any more than you do, they're telling you what you want to hear to be nice and it's false hope.

They're also telling her how crushed you are (believe!) and her egos the size of blimp. Next time they say she will be back, laugh and say "god, I hope not!" and talk about something else.

It doesn't feel like it now, but you'll get over her and be glad she showed her true colours now, instead of years later.

Write letters to her and then immediately burn them. It helps.