I cant tell if its platonic or not?

Sdives

Do you think I have enough to go on? for it to be justifiable? and do you think her saying she would make time for me is legit?

I'll try to soon

No one can read her mind, sweetie. You have clues and a gut feeling she is interested in you, and you can't know for sure how "legit" these feelings are. You just simply have to take that leap and ask her out. I appreciate her need to separate business and pleasure, but she's leaving employment at your gym, so the rules have changed. You are no longer a member or patron or client. If she turns you down, ouch, but you won't run into her again, and life goes on. If she accepts the date, it could lead to something wonderful. No one knows.

• Like 1
  • Author
No one can read her mind, sweetie. You have clues and a gut feeling she is interested in you, and you can't know for sure how "legit" these feelings are. You just simply have to take that leap and ask her out. I appreciate her need to separate business and pleasure, but she's leaving employment at your gym, so the rules have changed. You are no longer a member or patron or client. If she turns you down, ouch, but you won't run into her again, and life goes on. If she accepts the date, it could lead to something wonderful. No one knows.

Yes I know. I just hope all that of which I saw was genuine.There were other things like

I may suggest something light at first to not make it a big deal. Like wouldn't ask for dinner as thats too much too soon.

Last week she wanted to go on steppers together she asked after she was done. We did for a few minutes, She asked me, I suggested nothing. She's told me she always loving talking to me and I make her day.

Do you think I have enough to go on? for it to be justifiable? and do you think her saying she would make time for me is legit?

I'll try to soon

You don't NEED to have anything to go on.....you like someone, you simply take the risk and ask them out. Confidence wins the girl. Being a chicken makes you lose may opportunities because you waste so much of your time analyzing signals over and over, questioning, wondering....and then backing out.

she said she would make time for me I hope she does. She said that before and show me stuff. Today she said she will talk to tomorrow more

make time for you for what? dating? She already said she doesn't date people she views as clients.

you're confusing her being nice with her being interested in you. she knows how to express interest and from all you've written so far, nothing indicates that she's interested in a romantic relationship with you, no matter how many qualifiers you add to this after the fact.

She did tell me she was leaving we didnt see eau other for a while as her schedule changed

this afternoon she said she wanted to see me tomorrow but at the gym.

if she was interested in dating you, she'd have suggested anywhere but the gym.

• Author
if she was interested in dating you, she'd have suggested anywhere but the gym.

I dont think you understand the situation.I asked her if she was back in the gym tomorrow, she confirmed yes.

Edited by Sdives
  • Author
make time for you for what? dating? She already said she doesn't date people she views as clients.

you're confusing her being nice with her being interested in you. she knows how to express interest and from all you've written so far, nothing indicates that she's interested in a romantic relationship with you, no matter how many qualifiers you add to this after the fact.

I havent told you everything here, the whole backstory there's more to it.

I dont think you understand the situation.I asked her if she was back in the gym tomorrow, she confirmed yes.

I don't think you understand female interest.

A woman who is interested will let you know. You would not be on a relationship forum asking anyone to help you decipher anything if her interest was plain.

I havent told you everything here, the whole backstory there's more to it.

We've got time.

• Like 2
  • Author
I don't think you understand female interest.

A woman who is interested will let you know. You would not be on a relationship forum asking anyone to help you decipher anything if her interest was plain.

When we first met she right away was asking if I had GF, wife etc. She would follow me around the gym tease me play fight with me etc. Initially I wasn't into her but she grew on me over about 2 weeks.

There's other stuff but I wont say on here. I dont feel like typing it all out.

I think she's the type that has a new "crush" every other day. It seems to be that way with her

She might be " boy crazy" if that makes any sense.

No they dont let you know, thats silly

Edited by Sdives

that's the difference between a girl and a woman

• Like 2
When we first met she right away was asking if I had GF, wife etc. She would follow me around the gym tease me play fight with me etc. Initially I wasn't into her but she grew on me over about 2 weeks.

There's other stuff but I wont say on here. I dont feel like typing it all out.

I think she's the type that has a new "crush" every other day. It seems to be that way with her

She might be " boy crazy" if that makes any sense.

Haha! You're here asking for advice about your silly crush and a woman tells you how it is and you call that silly?

Good luck, you're gonna need it.