Gf's affair with married man

• Author

Hi everyone

Thanks so much for all your input and replies, especially as it triggers some of you to your own past. I have read them all and they have been a great help to me. Some of you rightly pointed out that the guys wife needs to know, I am in total agreement. For that I need evidence.

I wasn't able to get back on here and write a proper response as 'shes' been here all week and is as nosey AF. Not letting the cat out of the bag yet. Now in an open relationship - she just forgot to tell me. I'm sheathing up;) Great point made about her having bun in the oven.

So the first few days of this week I was off my food then came down with something. My mind was still being pulled in every which way emotionally. The last two days however I have had crystal clarity. I'm taking this POS married man down. I've done a heap of digging on him now. I know his job title, phone number, where he lives, how many kids he has, his vehicle and plate. Drove past his house. Took all my will power not to pull up, knock on the door and wreck shop. Looking deep at his social media I can identified at least one other woman he is over friendly with. Really what a spineless piece of dog ****e. Why doesn't he divorce his wife? I really hope not to bump into this guy anywhere. I'm not sure I could stop myself.

As for my 'woman' I'm not going to underestimate her now. I don't think she's the sort but I don't want my name blackened. I'm close with all her family and really good friends with her brothers / b-i-l. We're like a gang. That's why I need hard evidence. Not losing my friends.

I've had chance to sneak a look at my her phone. Wasn't expecting to find anything from that guy, of course she's covered her tracks there. But I also noticed she hasn't deleted any of her friends convos. I'm sure there's going to be something in those. I mean she going to share stuff with her BFF.

So all I need is an opportunity. Well we've a vacation in Florida coming up which I was pissed about as I was really looking forward to. Now I see this as my best chance. She'll love to be by the pool. I'll head off to take some snaps. Might borrow her phone. It's got a great camera. Mine's only good close at range. Lamps, chairs, smart phone displays - that sort of thing. Also were taking our laptops. Hope I don't forget to pack mine...ah wait, of course, I can always borrow hers.

And if that's not going to get me there, I've got few other tricks up the sleeve.

I've heard that when people are scumbags the universe eventually dishes up it's justice.

The universe just sent me. Judgement day motherf**kers.

• Like 1
Hi everyone

Thanks so much for all your input and replies, especially as it triggers some of you to your own past. I have read them all and they have been a great help to me. Some of you rightly pointed out that the guys wife needs to know, I am in total agreement. For that I need evidence.

I wasn't able to get back on here and write a proper response as 'shes' been here all week and is as nosey AF. Not letting the cat out of the bag yet. Now in an open relationship - she just forgot to tell me. I'm sheathing up;) Great point made about her having bun in the oven.

So the first few days of this week I was off my food then came down with something. My mind was still being pulled in every which way emotionally. The last two days however I have had crystal clarity. I'm taking this POS married man down. I've done a heap of digging on him now. I know his job title, phone number, where he lives, how many kids he has, his vehicle and plate. Drove past his house. Took all my will power not to pull up, knock on the door and wreck shop. Looking deep at his social media I can identified at least one other woman he is over friendly with. Really what a spineless piece of dog ****e. Why doesn't he divorce his wife? I really hope not to bump into this guy anywhere. I'm not sure I could stop myself.

He's in an open marriage too. He just didn't tell his wife. He's a side player and your gf was just one of many

As for my 'woman' I'm not going to underestimate her now. I don't think she's the sort but I don't want my name blackened. I'm close with all her family and really good friends with her brothers / b-i-l. We're like a gang. That's why I need hard evidence. Not losing my friends.

Blood is thicker than water. You won't have much of a relationship after this blows. Bank on that

I've had chance to sneak a look at my her phone. Wasn't expecting to find anything from that guy, of course she's covered her tracks there. But I also noticed she hasn't deleted any of her friends convos. I'm sure there's going to be something in those. I mean she going to share stuff with her BFF.

So all I need is an opportunity. Well we've a vacation in Florida coming up which I was pissed about as I was really looking forward to. Now I see this as my best chance. She'll love to be by the pool. I'll head off to take some snaps. Might borrow her phone. It's got a great camera. Mine's only good close at range. Lamps, chairs, smart phone displays - that sort of thing. Also were taking our laptops. Hope I don't forget to pack mine...ah wait, of course, I can always borrow hers.

You aren't married. You have all the evidence you need. Just call her up and inform her of what's going on. You're just wasting time and effort on a worthless venture here.

And if that's not going to get me there, I've got few other tricks up the sleeve.

I've heard that when people are scumbags the universe eventually dishes up it's justice.

Take stock. She's not marriage material. Why are you even hanging around this?

There is no magic to change or fix her. Perhaps she can do it but it's not worth the huge risk of taking a chance on someone who has no morals.

Get away from this there are better out there

• Like 1
  • Author
Take stock. She's not marriage material. Why are you even hanging around this?

There is no magic to change or fix her. Perhaps she can do it but it's not worth the huge risk of taking a chance on someone who has no morals.

Get away from this there are better out there

Thanks Marc, yep you're right family probably won't want to get dragged in and hanging out with them isn't going to be on the cards in the end.

Just to be clear: I'm going to ghost this woman - when I decide it's time. I'm certainly not going to marry her.

Why am I still hanging around this?

At the moment I have no hard evidence. Who do you think his wife will believe? A stanger or her husband of 13years? He's clearly practised at being a f*cking lying c*nt. And when my g/f comes down on his side...'oh he's just got the wrong idea etc,etc'. Me and g/f split up. They lie low for awhile then resume, laughing about that guy (me) who nearly caught them out. How exciting!.. Wife's still being cheated on. Her next b/f will be cheated on.

NO f*cking way am I going to let that scenario play out.

They've messed with the wrong guy.

Edited by DanTheCelt
Add line
Thanks Marc, yep you're right family probably won't want to get dragged in and hanging out with them isn't going to be on the cards in the end.

Just to be clear: I'm going to ghost this woman - when I decide it's time. I'm certainly not going to marry her.

Why am I still hanging around this?

At the moment I have no hard evidence. Who do you think his wife will believe? A stanger or her husband of 13years? He's clearly practised at being a f*cking lying c*nt. And when my g/f comes down on his side...'oh he's just got the wrong idea etc,etc'. Me and g/f split up. They lie low for awhile then resume, laughing about that guy (me) who nearly caught them out. How exciting!.. Wife's still being cheated on. Her next b/f will be cheated on.

NO f*cking way am I going to let that scenario play out.

They've messed with the wrong guy.

I get it. Consequences are a good thing.

Good luck

• Like 1
Space Ritual
Hi everyone

Congratulations for deciding to take decisive action.

So many people in situations like this tend to not do so and leave themselves in Limbo when they could have spared themselves the Heartache.

When you do expose this Other guy, Do not tell your lady you are doing it...Just do it. If she has any advance warning she will contact him and they will concoct a story to get on the same page and will totally make you look nuts and put you right back to square one.

• Like 1
Space Ritual
. I'm close with all her family and really good friends with her brothers / b-i-l. We're like a gang. That's why I need hard evidence. Not losing my friends

With all due respect blood is thicker than water, so her family will naturally run to her aid.

As far as the friends, there are always "Fair Weather" ones that you will be surprised at them being just that.

Fallout is sure to come from this, but do not even take it into consideration. You have to do this for you, and not for what others think about you.

That is a lot of times a real struggle "What will everybody think if I expose? Will they think I am weak? A Cuck? A Pushover?".

The fact of the matter is that we all struggle with this and in any type of these situations usually we see people we thought would have our back either switch sides or disappear off the radar .

Don't let it disuade you. You are doing this for your and this guy's poor wife, and for your sanity.

• Like 1

Dan, you're doing it the right way. Dump her when you're ready. Don't let her dictate the conditions of your relationship. As of now, she is no longer your girlfriend, the woman to whom you were considering pledging yourself to for life, and the future mother of your children. As of now, she is just good for hookups. Quick sex. Relief. Just never forget to wear a condom, (or considering her history) three...:laugh:

• Like 1

Doesn't matter if you feel you are in the right....you will be abandoned by the wife and those friends, because even tho you were not involved, you still inflict pain horrible with the hurtful news you are about to bring forward. Doesn't matter with the "I would want to know", it still hurts, and that pain will always be related to you. That is how the human psyche works.

I suggest you do it anonymously as possible so you won't be pegged as the one who took the first step in the process of blowing their marriage apart. Remember, the pain and suffering you about to inflict isn't limited to your GF and her lover....this will affect friends and family. Sure he was the wrong doer, but the focus will be on you....you will not be looked at as a hero.

• Like 1
  • Author

Sorry, not sure how to quote multiple people:

Marc: thanks I might need that luck

Space Ritual: Great advice. There will be no advanced warning. The first person I tell will be the wife. If I can do it in the right order I'll never have to see cheating whore g/f after this. Total ghost mode.

Poutrew: ha Yeah she's not a keeper eh?! Will be safe - rather than sorry!

Smackie: I fear your spot on. I'm not going to be looked on kindly by anyone involved. I'm dreading going to see the wife to be perfectly blunt. However I've got a great network of friends (who will be on my side). I'm already planning my future away from all this crap. Can't wait.

Not sure when I'll be back on here, but I will come back to update.