Creepy neighbor kid or what?? [UPDATE: 3 years later]

bluefeather

I might call the police department next time I saw his car parked and running at a late hour at night. I'd tell the dispatch or whoever at the PD who answers the phone, that there has been a suspicious male (describing age, looks, car, etc.) who has been coming around to the same area frequently at odd hours. I'd also tell them that if he spots the cops coming around (hears sirens, sees lights, etc.), he will take off. I've reported situations like that before and have heard cop cars speed into a neighborhood (just hearing the sound of the engine hauling ass), only turning their lights on when they park right next to them.

Edited by bluefeather
doyathinkso

Maybe he's got a buddy who's doing 'break and enter' while he's the lookout/driver. That or he's peddling drugs to old friends.

• Author
Maybe he's got a buddy who's doing 'break and enter' while he's the lookout/driver. That or he's peddling drugs to old friends.

Well if that's the case, I would think he would choose another neighborhood where nobody knows who he is and not just a few houses away from where he used to live!