Mixed signals flirting

Darren Steez

or maybe you should have backed off..

it's a bus, there's not much room, it's not like you were having sex, her butt touched you through clothes..

That's not body language that's deficit of space

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

I have a female friend who likes everything on my Facebook but she rarely talks to me in real life. Should I be concerned. Why would she do that?

• Author

Forgot to say that I have another female friend who talks to me all the time but never liked anything on Facebook.

Concerned about what? OL behavior is not a meaningful indication of anything.

• Like 1
CautiouslyOptimistic
Forgot to say that I have another female friend who talks to me all the time but never liked anything on Facebook.

Well then! She's probably in love with you! ;)

CautiouslyOptimistic
Lol I don't think so.

OK, then she's probably one of those people who likes everyone's posts.

You know, for every writer on any given forum or website there are hundreds of lurkers. I'd say she's just a lurker.

• Author
You know, for every writer on any given forum or website there are hundreds of lurkers. I'd say she's just a lurker.

Which one?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Hi a female coworker sent a text to me early Sat morning and asked a question about work. I thought can she wait till Monday am and she already know the answer. I noticed that she never mentioned the text on Monday and she acted as if nothing happened. Is that a sign of interest toward me? Or she a workaholic?

Confused!

I would guess it was a conversation opener. The fact that she didn't mention it again makes me think that your lack of response probably gave her the message that you're not interested. Or, maybe she sent it to the wrong person?

• Author

I did respond back to her but she kept it quiet at work. She did come talk to me a few times. i m starting to realise that she was trying get me to talk to her. I am so clueless when it comes to decoding girls signals. Thanks for the help.

It could be anything...friend zone/coworker bonding/romantic interest......stop reading into it, there isn't enough evidence to go on.....only time will tell. It's better to let things unfold naturally, rather than push for it. You should just do nothing for now.

• Like 3
Superchicken

Yep, I'm with Enigma32.

Sounds very shy.. Roll the dice if you dare..

Ted.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author

What does it mean whenever I see a female coworker, she smile at me. Is that flirting or just general friendly.

Because it's a co-worker, assume it's just general friendliness.

• Like 1

How old are you? A smile at work place is just to keep the atmosphere cordial ,polite and friendly.

She isn't planning her honeymoon with you :p