25 year age gap, living together

Damn. Yep its a test run alright. I was curious what it would be like living with a woman again. Part of the reason (secretly)I let her live with me was to see if I could handle it :lmao: I am not being sarcastic about this.

Very interesting.

Good on you. You both will be fine.

I was curious what it would be like living with a woman again. Part of the reason (secretly)I let her live with me was to see if I could handle it :lmao: I am not being sarcastic about this.

It is good and proper to experiment. However, you have not been living with "a woman" but, according to your own description, a somewhat psychologically under-developed 20-year-old.

At the same time, once your experiment is done, what are you planning to do with the real, live person whom you used to conduct it? It is a serious consideration,

and I am not being sarcastic, either.

• Like 1
  • Author
It is good and proper to experiment. However, you have not been living with "a woman" but, according to your own description, a somewhat psychologically under-developed 20-year-old.

At the same time, once your experiment is done, what are you planning to do with the real, live person whom you used to conduct it? It is a serious consideration,

and I am not being sarcastic, either.

It may be more appropriate to ask her what she will do when HER experiment is finished. I'm going to see her through until she can get her procedure done (abortion), which is coming up soon. Offering support and a happy home environment as best I can without being a goober.

We get along good now. I have told her that if we are not together, its obvious she should not stay long. There is understanding there. Still some softness though, I sense her turning back towards me in the last couple days. I think we both avoided heartbreak by rushing into a relationship or something crazy like that. We got to know each other better and in a more genuine way. Its a weird situation but I kind of like it.

It may be more appropriate to ask her what she will do when HER experiment is finished. I'm going to see her through until she can get her procedure done (abortion), which is coming up soon. Offering support and a happy home environment as best I can without being a goober.

We get along good now. I have told her that if we are not together, its obvious she should not stay long. There is understanding there. Still some softness though, I sense her turning back towards me in the last couple days. I think we both avoided heartbreak by rushing into a relationship or something crazy like that. We got to know each other better and in a more genuine way. Its a weird situation but I kind of like it.

There are so many layers of yuck here.

• Author
There are so many layers of yuck here.

Well it could be worse.

I could be married or in a long term relationship..

• Author
You mean on top of what's happening right now? Or just a LTR or marriage is worse in general than this situation?

You would like me to answer this for you wouldn't you. :laugh: