Anyone here psychic or highly intuitive ?

Power_Forward

Sometimes weird things happen. I had a psychic dream once that I couldn't explain. I dreamt about a unique and unforseeable event that happened a week later. It was very strange.

• Like 1
  • Author

Sometimes you have gut feelings screaming at you but in something else they're all blurred up and you can't read them.

• 1 month later...

I always know when things are going to happen. Sometimes dreams reveal the future for me. I do reallly well at the texas hold em table

• Like 1

Chilli #15

Ever known somebody , you might even become very close and you like them, but there was some kinda thing with them.?

A vibe or some kind of creepy side or energy coming of them,you feel like you just better get the hell away from them.?

l know ,l'm getting creepy myself here but, l have come across it.

Yes - that's what I meant when I said I was "intuitive".

• Like 1
  • Author

l get that thought projection thing all the time to justanaverageguy.

l'm never quite sure if l'm actually projecting or receiving though, did they give the thought to me or me them ?

But it happens so often it's down right irritating .

Anddddd , l can't turn it into a winning lotto ticket either so it's useless :bunny:

• Author

One of my brothers really gets on my nerves, he's always saying stuff l'm thinking and picking all sorts of weird sh2t up.

The other day he really pissed me off. Couldn't wait to tell him about my plan and design for the lounge room, he turns up , starts talking and then says oh yeah , had an idea for your lounge, and then went on to describe the whole thing in exact detail. Kill joy :lmao:, l was really looking forward to telling him.

It's a very unusual design too, there's no way, he stole it from my head, family eh ,can't trust em.

Edited by Chilli
Eternal Sunshine

I am highly intuitive. I can read emotions of people easily but I have to be in their physical presence. Even a slight shift in emotions is quite obvious to me.

I am never surprised. When dating, I never have to wonder about who is going to call or if someone is going to ghost or "pump and dump". Even if the relationship appears great on the surface, I know what's underneath.

If I am in a presence of couples, I can sense what their real feelings are towards each other. It has nothing to do with if they are touching or not or how much they are interacting even. This especially freaks me out as there is so little mutual love out there - something I have learned to just keep to myself as people tend to accuse me of being bitter and jealous.

I do remember a positive story: my good friend was a FWB with this guy for 5 months. She wanted a relationship, he didn't. She was ready to walk away. I have met him twice and both times I got a strong feeling that he is deeply in love with her. I told her this and she got angry and said that I didn't know what I was talking about. Fast forward few years later: they are now happily married with 2 kids. He had a very traumatic past due to which he was hesitant to commit (she didn't know that at the time).

I am also able to read when an animal is sick without any outwards sign of an illness. If I am around someone's pet and sense it, I tell the owners to check them out. The first time I sensed it was with my own pet many years back. I didn't know what it was though so I ignored the feeling. My beloved pet died only days later.

Last year, as I was walking around on my lunch break, I got this strong urge to go into the nearest post office and send a letter and some pictures to my grandfather. I have never done it before and we talked on the phone maybe twice a year. We haven't seen each other in nearly a decade due to living on opposite sides in the world. I remember I didn't have any pictures with me so I had to go and print them out from my e-mail. My grandfather didn't own a computer. I had this strong sense of urgency that it must be done right at that moment....Less than a week after receiving my letter, he had a stroke and died suddenly.

I honestly wish I didn't have this "gift" - my life would be so much easier. I am unable to make myself read someone though - it has to come spontaniously.

• Like 3
  • Author
I am highly intuitive. I can read emotions of people easily but I have to be in their physical presence. Even a slight shift in emotions is quite obvious to me.

I am never surprised. When dating, I never have to wonder about who is going to call or if someone is going to ghost or "pump and dump". Even if the relationship appears great on the surface, I know what's underneath.

If I am in a presence of couples, I can sense what their real feelings are towards each other. It has nothing to do with if they are touching or not or how much they are interacting even. This especially freaks me out as there is so little mutual love out there - something I have learned to just keep to myself as people tend to accuse me of being bitter and jealous.

I do remember a positive story: my good friend was a FWB with this guy for 5 months. She wanted a relationship, he didn't. She was ready to walk away. I have met him twice and both times I got a strong feeling that he is deeply in love with her. I told her this and she got angry and said that I didn't know what I was talking about. Fast forward few years later: they are now happily married with 2 kids. He had a very traumatic past due to which he was hesitant to commit (she didn't know that at the time).

I am also able to read when an animal is sick without any outwards sign of an illness. If I am around someone's pet and sense it, I tell the owners to check them out. The first time I sensed it was with my own pet many years back. I didn't know what it was though so I ignored the feeling. My beloved pet died only days later.

Last year, as I was walking around on my lunch break, I got this strong urge to go into the nearest post office and send a letter and some pictures to my grandfather. I have never done it before and we talked on the phone maybe twice a year. We haven't seen each other in nearly a decade due to living on opposite sides in the world. I remember I didn't have any pictures with me so I had to go and print them out from my e-mail. My grandfather didn't own a computer. I had this strong sense of urgency that it must be done right at that moment....Less than a week after receiving my letter, he had a stroke and died suddenly.

I honestly wish I didn't have this "gift" - my life would be so much easier. I am unable to make myself read someone though - it has to come spontaniously.

The thing with the couples must be a little upsetting sometimes, especially when you see them divorce a few yrs later and you already knew.

Could you by any chance hone in and track down your own true mate instead of all the dead ends and dating thing?

Although , silly question l suppose.

I am highly intuitive but it does fail me sometimes. I don't know whether I am psychic or not. I have had some experiences which I cannot explain in any other way (and I do know all about scientific proof). I wish there was some way to test it. I have had strong feelings of fear and foreboding before bad things have happened, to the extent that if I get these feelings now I do not go out of my house and I worry about my family.

I know if someone is going to approach me in a room, even if I cannot see them because it is dark. When I was younger, I could walk down a train to find my seat and instantly know when I was passing someone that they would approach me. They always did. Frankly, it was scary because these were strangers I had never seen before. I still don't know how I knew, I just did. I used to feel quite paranoid on public transport or in the street because of these experiences.

• Like 1
l know this will get a few laughs and cracks thrown in but not to worry.

Just wondering though if anyone here is psychic or extremely intuitive.

Don't laugh , actually nah it's ok laugh away but l've known people like this .

No need to answer here but l was just wondering if you would mind pm'g me , there's just something going on l'd like to talk about .

Thanks very much.

I am a psychic/healer, highly intuitive and more...

Edited by coolheadal
  • Author

And you see , this is the brother l talked about.

He walks in the other day sits down with a beer and says , what's this show ?

l said l dunno ,some dribble

And the he just mumbled two words, just two , and then said something else, l can't even remember why he said it.

But l said are you for real , why did you say that, he says what , l say what you just said.?

He says l dunno.

So l flick up the preview thing on the channel , and there are the two words, exactly the name of the show.

He's down right creepy, comes out with things like that allll the time, pain in the ass :lmao:

Edited by Chilli