I want to be better with my finances

• Author
Well even if you are getting 6 or 7 euros per hour after tax, if you do enough hours (can easily do twenty per week across both weekend days and an evening each week) that can make a significant dent in your debt. No need to do it forever, commit to six or so months and save every penny you earn. Second jobs are a great idea when you need extra cash. You gotta either reduce your spending or increase your income and it sounds like the latter is more possible right now. Why are you limiting yourself to something lucrative or just a couple hours on a Sunday?

Dunno if you read my message but because I am studying. I need to finish my studies. If I work all day long Im not able to study. Its much better plan to get a new job with higher salary but with same hours I have now. Also burn out is not really favourable option right now. And because of my current work I wouldnt be able to work weekday evenings anyway but rarely. So I cannot commit to something to e.g. 2 h per evening and not being able to go there then. Its also very unlikely that someone would hire me for low level job.

Edited by Fruitee
  • Author

I have been thinking about how to pay back and I decided to do that paying one off first solution. So I will this year concentrate on paying one back as much as possible. The difference between how much money I have per month to use will not change but the psychological factor and then I will have some room to manouver. So I will do that instead of paying everything off "little".