Messaging men first on dating sites/apps

Cookiesandough

The_Thall_Man
As a guy, I rarely get messaged first by women. I have to say though, in the rare cases that I did, most of the time they were so unattractive that I wouldn't even have a one-night stand with them if they freely offered.

I don't get on with idea of leagues, everyone's an individual with their own tilt on things. That said, as I alluded to above, the VAST majority of people who have contacted me were not "tiled" in the same direction to say the least. :confused:

It's frustrating, because Ok Cupid in particular, is so thorough with questions and details, then it seems my profile gets presented to all the wrong parties. Both in terms of all the lifestyle questions asked, but also it goes through the whole rigamarole of having you pick pictures of people who "are your type" when you set things up.

I really wish these things would make more effort to pay attention and play matchmaker proper. I mean, what's the point in exhaustive detailing then throwing you out there all Russian roulette? :rolleyes: It's a big reason I just quit altogether.