Question for the men...

Originally posted by A Fly onThe Wall

Alpha.. That doesn't sound like a 4 year relationship between bf & gf.. That sounds more like fwb or a fu*k buddy type of relationship. Unless it's long distance

actually, that sounds like one of the coolest relationship schedules i have ever heard of... i think i would actually make a few more phone calls, and throw in an extra quality time day here and there though...

Originally posted by alphamale

maybe you two should start a hot air baloon company and give rides :lmao:

thanks Alpha. i just spit a mouthful of gatorade all over my keyboard :laugh:

WTF! 3 to 4x per day? When I was married we did not even talk that much. One call every other day is more than enough for me :)

LOL Yeeeeessssss! 3-4X A Day Baby!

Thats funny... you know whats wierd? When I was married my EXH called me like freakin crazy... to the point it was obnoxious.... My EXBF called me like mad crazy as well we're talking about 6-7X a day... but both my EXH and my EXBF called me all of the time to keep tabs on me, and I hated that... My BF now calls to say hello, that kind of thing but doesn't get all whacked out with "what are you doing, who are you with?" I like it that he calls me :)

Originally posted by Merin

LOL Yeeeeessssss! 3-4X A Day Baby!

well MERIN....that's waaaay too much for me! now if someone is married and they have kids I can see talking on the phone multiple times per day cause of family **** and stuff. some people i work with are on the phone constantly with their spouse dealing with all sorts of krap. but if u are just dating someone even if it is serious I see no reason to talk with them multiple times per day :)

just my opinion I guess.

well MERIN....that's waaaay too much for me! now if someone is married and they have kids I can see talking on the phone multiple times per day cause of family **** and stuff. some people i work with are on the phone constantly with their spouse dealing with all sorts of krap. but if u are just dating someone even if it is serious I see no reason to talk with them multiple times per day :)

just my opinion I guess.

LOL I still Loves ya anywho ALPHA

clandestinidad

I've been asking for a random, once-in-a-blue-moon phonecall during the day from my BF for about 8 months now....and he refuses to do it.

Merin, youre a lucky lucky gal :D

Originally posted by kat23

I've been asking for a random, once-in-a-blue-moon phonecall during the day from my BF for about 8 months now....and he refuses to do it.

Merin, youre a lucky lucky gal :D

LOL Trust me he has issues in other ways (don't we all?) but yeah on this... I do feel pretty lucky :)

I only call my woman friend when I want sex. Why on earth would I want to talk to a woman? They don't really have much interesting to say. She calls me and it's not about sex I just find an excuse to hang up on her.

Originally posted by kat23

well KAT23...if you're still with your BF then it is not a deal breaker, is it? :)

personally, my experience has been that women respond to fewer calls vs. more calls.

A Fly onThe Wall
Originally posted by Woggle

She calls me and it's not about sex I just find an excuse to hang up on her.

Right ....

I only call my woman friend when I want sex. Why on earth would I want to talk to a woman? They don't really have much interesting to say. She calls me and it's not about sex I just find an excuse to hang up on her.

Woman Friend? Well since you're being a Jackass about it, why not go all the way.. no sense in calling her a FRIEND.

Why on Earth would she want to talk to you would be a better question... I mean yeah there's your "Sparkling Personality" :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Merin

Woman Friend? Well since you're being a Jackass about it, why not go all the way.. no sense in calling her a FRIEND.

Why on Earth would she want to talk to you would be a better question... I mean yeah there's your "Sparkling Personality" :rolleyes:

I am an interesting man. I have a genius level IQ.

No, you're not. You have a limited vocabulary, minimal grammatical and written communication skills, and most unfortunate of all, a dreadfully uncomplicated view of vastly nuanced subject matter. You come across similar to Dustin Hoffman's character in Rain Man, except instead of saying "Wapner at 4," you say "women suck." Who could possibly have an interesting conversation with a one-trick donkey?

Genius? Doubtful. Your lack of style and creativity when expressing points which may occasionally have a kernel of truth make me embarassed to be a cynic.

Now go sit in the corner and think about what you've done. I don't want to have to rehash this.

Originally posted by scratch

No, you're not. You have a limited vocabulary, minimal grammatical and written communication skills, and most unfortunate of all, a dreadfully uncomplicated view of vastly nuanced subject matter. You come across similar to Dustin Hoffman's character in Rain Man, except instead of saying "Wapner at 4," you say "women suck." Who could possibly have an interesting conversation with a one-trick donkey?

Genius? Doubtful. Your lack of style and creativity when expressing points which may occasionally have a kernel of truth make me embarassed to be a cynic.

Now go sit in the corner and think about what you've done. I don't want to have to rehash this.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I dumb down my complex thoughts for the simpletons. I can debate almost anybody on this board.

A Fly onThe Wall

:lmao:

I dumb down my complex thoughts for the simpletons. I can debate almost anybody on this board.

Debate WITH (or against)

Emphasis on "almost."

Those possessing truly superior intellects are actually able to communicate complex thoughts using simple language. In fact, this is were I'm somewhat lacking. However, you aren't close. Your positions are inflammatory without offering supporting logic and reasoning, and your style of argument never focuses on addressing and debunking the counterarguments presented to you.

You aren't even one of the formidable intellects on this forum. If anything, you're below average, which is kind of a feat in itself.

The fact that I (and many others) agree with some of your positions is completely beside the point. You are a noisy, annoying human being and if you continue to bray about in the same manner, I'll continue to make you my bitch.

You aren't even one of the formidable intellects on this forum.

just for fun, who do you think is SCRATCH??

I'll continue to make you my bitch.

:lmao:

just for fun, who do you think is SCRATCH??

4 people come to mind. PM if you are sufficiently curious.

A Fly onThe Wall

your not interesting to me..

self-perception of genius does not make you a genius...

Originally posted by A Fly onThe Wall

self-perception of genius does not make you a genius...

Hitler though he was a genius....

4 people come to mind. PM if you are sufficiently curious.

naah i disagree w/ your list.