She has limited time for me

hawx79

• Author
And then BLOCK so that you don't have to deal with her response.

Its just not that easy! She has a place in my heart after 11 months and somehow I still feel like maybe there maybe something between us, as in a few months we have plans to date again for 2 days.

When I tell her she that she calls me an egoist and tells me I am not considerate of her being too busy and that I want to move way to fast.

It's a matter of convince your there when she wants you to be. Why in the heck are you putting up with her nonsense. Wasting so much time with this woman go and find out that there is more to life than her. No man should be treated like this from anyone like her. Yet you don't get it? You still in denial. You think she really wants you and you know it's not so. When they really want you and can't stop themselves to be wait for you to be with them. Your not getting that.

• Like 1
Its just not that easy! She has a place in my heart after 11 months and somehow I still feel like maybe there maybe something between us, as in a few months we have plans to date again for 2 days.

She's made it very clear that there isn't anything between you.

I realise you've already invested a lot of time in her. But think of it like an actual investment - one which has poor returns despite positive hints by the business owners. Would you continue to throw good money in or cut your losses?

• Author
She's made it very clear that there isn't anything between you.

I realise you've already invested a lot of time in her. But think of it like an actual investment - one which has poor returns despite positive hints by the business owners. Would you continue to throw good money in or cut your losses?

Then why did she agree to meet with me again and tells me when I asks for it that she still has interest in me?