GF of 7 years just told me she was cheating on me the first two years

Friskyone4u
I sold my business and am in training for a new career. Things with the girlfriend were going well, at least I thought so, until tonight. I guess I looked I had something on my mind. I can't get what she did out of my head. She asked what was wrong so I said I'm having a hard time concentrating on things at training because there is something I can't stop visualizing in my head. That was it. It set her off. It looks like this is the end. It's very bad timing. I guess there never is a good time.

It set her off because she knows you do not know everything she has done and she would rather dump you than have the truth and all of it outed. Remember, you would not know crap if she was not threatened with disclosure. Now she would rather end the relationship since you will not rug sweep it with no consequences.

She is probably still bluffing you and if you back down you re toast. Tell her if she passes a polygraph proving that she has told you the entire truth you will consider working to fix this. My guess is she will resemble a ghost because she knows there is more that you do not know.

• Like 1