Cheating or Not?

She asked where I was going as soon as I got up. 1 minute later she called me and asked where I went, then came to my car. >_>

The way you posted this, it sounded like you had already left when she asked.

You need to man up. We have all been treated like this more then once. It happens if you date poeple with no morals or character. The only way to find this out is by dating them.

So what is your GF character? You have seen part and she has told you about something's in her past. You have to decide if you can trust in her. Like you said you're the one that sees her and knows her. Does she have a good character?

The psychologist you went to is a flake. Don't be a snowflake. The trust issues you have are your own, deal with them. Find a psych that will hold you accountable for your issues, but won't cover up your gf's.

Best of luck

Space Ritual
I'd appreciate if a admin closes this thread as people who do not know the situation will keep pressing it.

That's the thing about posting questions in forums such as this. You get a whole wide range of opinions. Take what you need and leave the rest, as we always say. But when you start railing against the advice given to you, then you owe it to your self to not discount it. If you find it so disagreeable either it is way out of left field or there is a nugget of truth to it that warrants further review.

My goal in my replies is not to make you angry, it is to bluntly point out to you that this whole act by your GF is not unusual among those who are actively pursuing simultaneous relationships with multiple people.

I apologize that you were so offended by what I said but I stand behind every word of what I said. I would love to be 100 percent wrong on every aspect of it and for you to be able to chalk it up to a comedy of errors and to discover nothing untoward is happening. But from what you tell us, I can only assess that you are being steamrolled. Out of respect to you I won't post any further on your thread, but I urge you to not just take your GF's word for everything, or a shrink. A shrink's goal is to get paid above everything else.

Good Luck.

We weren't dating at that time so what are you saying?

This is what you said.

3. Just before a three day trip her, her friends, and I met up at a pizza place. Her ex boyfriend showed up when we were about to leave. She denied knowing that he'd come. She had met up with him in a hotel doing god knows what, two months before this. We were not dating though so I definitely let that slide. He sat next to her like he was still romantically engaged with her until I got up and left the table. That's when she called me on the phone and asked why I left and where I went.

This statement sounds like you two were dating and that she never said anything when you left. You say here that she called you after you left.

Story needs to be straight to get the right answers.