Third date went well had sex for the first time. No answer morning after?

Lbj1998

• Author
Honestly, I'm the same way. I can go FOREVER. Especially after 2+ drinks.

It has led to a couple of issues:

1) I'm well endowed, so the girl usually gets off, but after a while she begins to feel awkward because, well, pain, but girls feel terrible for getting off when you don't. They sometimes feel as if they aren't good enough. Make sure to let her know that you're having a BLAST and not to worry about it (sometimes doesn't work though).

2) Girl can get dry. One of the first times I had sex, it was with a girl who was VERY upfront and honest. A couple of days later, she told me she was really turned on and excited to have sex with me, but after about 30 minutes, her excitement turned into boredom.

2a) Girls dry up. Take breaks. Use lube. Some girls hate lube.

3) I was stupid and THANK GOODNESS nothing came of it. I had a girlfriend who learned quickly that I can go forever and it can be hard for me to finish in a timely manner, so we didn't use a condom. I always finished (not in her). This is risky, don't do it, I've never done it again. It was legit scary in retrospect.

4) MANY times during sex, I had to finish myself off. It has happened enough for me to be comfortable asking the girl to get me off. Once, a girl went to a BJ which was amazing, but in my experience, most of the time the mood is dead, and they'll either finish you off with an HJ or you gotta do it yourself.

As for the texting? You just had sex with her. Tell her "last night was fun," don't get into too much of a conversation unless she wants to. I like to ask the girl out to something during the daytime/afternoon after the first time we have sex. That way, she knows that I'm not just trying to bang her (unless that IS your intention and she's OK with it).

Hope that all helps!

As bad as it sounds I've considered it. But I just met this girl and so I better not. But anyhow since then we did it and things worked out better and we just set when we're going again so it seems things are only progressing for the good IMO.