Health crisis

Why not just be honest?! The wife might be understanding about the whole affair since you said she doesn't seem to care...

• Like 4
GorillaTheater
Why not just be honest?! The wife might be understanding about the whole affair since you said she doesn't seem to care...

I agree. You and the OM should just lay your cards on the table. After all, what's the worst that can happen?

• Like 1

Topic check:

Have you, your spouses or your affair partner, or either spouse had a health crisis during the affair ?

How did you deal?

I'm genuinely worried and upset so just looking for anyone to relate, or to distract myself maybe.

-----------

I wouldn't want anyone to have a health crisis by straying too far from the topic ;)

• Like 5
  • Author

I have answered all of these questions and past posts.

I thought about this from every angle I went through every emotion over the years and I've heard all of these same responses saying I should confess that I'm playing the victim card which I am not trying to do it all.

Just wondering if anybody has dealt with something similar if you haven't I'm OK with the fact that you don't agree with what I'm doing I apologize that it offends you but I really don't need your advice here.

I'm sorry Autumn. This must be very difficult. Especially since you can't show your feelings outward.

No we have not gone through a health crises. But other forms of a personal crises.

And he's been there. Through everything, it's all you can do.

• Like 1

Autumn I can only second everything that Sunshinechica said above.

Feel free to pm me if you need someone to talk to. I am partner in a long term A (8 years) no D-day, we both have met mutual friends and family members many times, although long distance state wise (thank God).

The health situation is scary but in one regard you can see how he is, you are able to know how he is progressing. That is more then most would have in an emergency medical situation. So as scary as it is you are not in the dark.

Take care and keep us updated on his health.

Mine had a fracture and was in the hospital for 5 days. Its was long distance relationship, I havnt actually seen him since I was 15... His wife took care of him, I was of little importance to him at that time ( isnt it only fair?). I did feel bad for the pain he went through in the hospital thou.

May your AP recover fast, he is a dad so.

I am always amazed ( not jealous)how perfect everything works out for you, your husband away, his wife being ok with you driving him around hospitals and she just being ok you doing all chores to her husband ( and kids). I just hope all of it ends well (esp for those 7 kids ).

• Like 1
  • Author
Mine had a fracture and was in the hospital for 5 days. Its was long distance relationship, I havnt actually seen him since I was 15... His wife took care of him, I was of little importance to him at that time ( isnt it only fair?). I did feel bad for the pain he went through in the hospital thou.

May your AP recover fast, he is a dad so.

I am always amazed ( not jealous)how perfect everything works out for you, your husband away, his wife being ok with you driving him around hospitals and she just being ok you doing all chores to her husband ( and kids). I just hope all of it ends well (esp for those 7 kids ).

I would never say things are working out perfectly for me.

I guess I've made my own bed !

It is very emotionally conflicting.

I wish my husband was not away. I wish he was home.

I would never say things are working out perfectly for me.

I guess I've made my own bed !

It is very emotionally conflicting.

I wish my husband was not away. I wish he was home.

You always have honesty in your posts... cant be denied. Take care.
  • Like 2