My girlfriend cheated for 5 straight years??

Bittersweet90

Dump her

And dollars to doughnuts the OM probably finally knocked her up

And she is now planning on how to make you think the OC is yours

Dump this "Friend" for he was never your friend

This is the first thing that jumped into my mind. Why else confess & why else bring up "starting a family" now in the wake of this brutal, heartless betrayal.

You knew what to do immediately. You knew there was no chance but, like most men, you fear the unknown and are hoping against hope that someone can tell you the magic words that will make all of this better. of course there aren't any and the chorus of "dump her" from every single poster should tell you that your initial reaction - walk away from her - was correct.

Your friend broke the bro-code, yes, and I would cut him out of my life forever. But don't misplace your blame and anger on him. It's your cheating girlfriend who offered him easy, no-strings sex and he couldn't turn her down. This is all on her my friend.

• Like 1
40somethingGuy
Me and my girlfriend been together for over 7 years, only couple of days ago she dropped a bomb shell on me saying she's been cheating on me with my best friend, my heart sunk, I was heart broken to be hearing this. We met in 2010 till now we still together in 2017and the affair started in 2012 when we met, till 2017 which is over 5 years. I don't know what to think or to say to her she's confessed everything to me about the affair such as time, places, when and where like on my birthday or her my house or hers, I asked why she's doing this to me and what did I do to her to treat me that way, as I have been a loving caring boyfriend always supported her, and she lives with me in my house, no kids, she tells me its all her fault, she didn't intend to hurt me in any way she's says she's remorseful and she couldn't go on with the lies anymore and it was just sex with him, it didn't mean anything I can't tell u guys how I'm feeling right now as I have not drank any water or eaten any food for over 3 days now and my sleep pattern is all over the place, I'm devastating and heart broken as I dont understand why she's doing all this to me and why would someone pick their best friend out of all people to do this to??? She says it was only sex with him and she felt that she had to end it with him as she realized her love for me, and now she talks about starting a family with me and marriage, im so so confused, I still love her as we have been together for over 7 years but this is too much to swallow. If there's anyone who like to comment please do as im looking for answers

TYFR!!

You got to get rid of both in your life. They are poison, selfish, and couldn't have cared a rip about you. This is the ultimate double betrayal. I hope he has it coming to him too.

• Like 2
  • Author
Bittersweet90
You got to get rid of both in your life. They are poison, selfish, and couldn't have cared a rip about you. This is the ultimate double betrayal. I hope he has it coming to him too.

I wanna make it bappen to him too

The main reason you need to get rid of your girlfriend and best friend ASAP is because of this:

It is going to take you a LONG time to recover from this. You need to start your healing like yesterday.

• Author
Bittersweet90
The main reason you need to get rid of your girlfriend and best friend ASAP is because of this:

It is going to take you a LONG time to recover from this. You need to start your healing like yesterday.

Thanks but the fact tbat they could even look me in the face everyday while doing what they were doing just kills me. how can I ever get my trust back, and get this knife I feel is sticking in my back out??? how long before the pain goes away, because I don't even want to live anymore, it hurts so bad.*

The guy's got an a** kicking when I see him, os so. Hopefully I wont have to deal with him at work. It just sucks that some of my co-workers yhst I work with knew about it and I just gounf out het sister knew of this as well. Guess I wont be talking to her anymore either.

• Like 4

OP and I think you're doing that well..? You've just been aware that the two people that were supposed to have your back, completely destroyed your life as you know it. You made a comment about you having ate or drank water in three days. If this hasn't changed please get to an Emergency room or get to your doctor ASAP. Separate yourself from anyone that knew or participated in her Affair.! They are very disturbed people... your doctor can give you some medication you'll probably need antidepressant and maybe an anti-anxiety. Please take care of yourself

• Like 1

have you gone NC with both of them?

Fire them from being your g/f and friend. Stop all contact and get them out of your life. And all of those that helped them or knew and did not tell you.

They have been laughing behind your back for years.

Keep your distance from all of them. The anger you will have to control.

So stay far away from them, so you do not go to jail.

Edited by harrybrown
edit
  • Like 1
  • Author
Bittersweet90

Hopefully I wont have to deal with him at work. It just sucks that some of my co-workers yhst I work with knew about it and I just gounf out het sister knew of this as well. Guess I wont be talking to her anymore either

Thanks but the fact tbat they could even look me in the face everyday while doing what they were doing just kills me. how can I ever get my trust back, and get this knife I feel is sticking in my back out??? how long before the pain goes away, because I don't even want to live anymore, it hurts so bad.*

The guy's got an a** kicking when I see him, os so. Hopefully I wont have to deal with him at work. It just sucks that some of my co-workers yhst I work with knew about it and I just gounf out het sister knew of this as well. Guess I wont be talking to her anymore either.

its not really your fault, other than you being a trusting guy. Who actually EXPECTS their GF who is living with them to be cheating so long and so often?

THe only thing you need to be careful of is in picking the next GF. Whatever drove you to shack up with the current GF might be some personality defect that turns you on. Really analyze WHY you chose this GF, and be cautious if you find yourself falling in love with a new woman a year from now--make sure you are not just repeating the same mistake. or maybe the PLACE you are finding women is at fault?

Starting to wonder if they ever did it on my birthdays.

Stop wondering and start acting! give her a deadline to get out, or she can go live with your ex friend. 5 days then the locks are changed

• Like 2

I'm convinced now that the very healthiest response to infidelity is white hot anger that does not consume you but helps you close up the past and move on. Those - wonder if they did it on my birthday - thoughts are not good for you. Get mad; act - but don't hurt anyone.

• Like 3