6th sense/Spiritual Connections/SoulMates

Purple123haze

l know it's all possible l've been living it for the last 15mths.

My gf ad l are about 70/30 LDR. and we have the craziest sh@t l've ever been through by 10 fold.

To start. l met her in a divorce forum l'd been in for 2yrs.

l knew l needed to get outa there and on with my new life but something held me back.

There was lots of women in there, all going through the same thing and l was sorta always surprised not one of them interested me. Not one.

But the strangest thing. l saw this user name, stared at it, felt these weird feelings,a pull, l can't explain.l'd never seen it before. But l stared at it.

Then l followed them and read their stuff, it was a girl , you couldn't tell from the user name.

Every word she wrote , sent sh@t all over me and after awhile l found something to say in a reply to something she was talking about.

But it was a very weird non sheeple topic and no one agreed, but l did. 100% and l backed her while everyone else was running her down on these ideas she was trying to talk about.

The stuff coming through a computer screen from her to me and me to her ,was like electric bolts.

We talked back and forth on her thread and the connection, the pull and the sexuality toward her was mind blowing yet had no idea even how old she was or what she looked like.

3wks after first seeing her name l emailed her.

She said well it's about effg time l;ve been staring at your name for four wks. 1 wk longer than when l first found her name.

l said so did you do this too me, she said l think we did it to each other.

She said but l've been seeing angels and hearts for 3mths now and when l found your name on the forum l knew it was you.

She said and my mum also told me you were coming too,

l'd felt stuff too , before l even saw her name,for about 3mths, l was pretty sure she was coming.

Anyway, we've been together 12mths now and the sh@t that's happened between us is hard to explain or believe , especially as we're on opposite sides of the world 70% of the time .

We use kik and skype and email and photos and you name it.

But l can wake up at 1=2 or 4 or 3mins past, in the morning, go make a coffee, come back to bed , sit up and pick up my phone and her message comes through 1 second later.

l can be driving and she sends a message watch out and some fool will cut me off.

Sometimes we've both written whole pages in the middle of the night,well for one of us, click send, and both messages are exactly the same, same topic same words, come through same second, it's down right creepy.

Sentences come through simultaneously 100s of times, weird out of the blue no way we could guess messages or words or whole pages.

One night one of us said something and then l wrote aaaaaaaaaahhh fk me and clicked send.

At that same exact second , aaaaaaaaaahhh fk me came through from her end for example.

But the oddest thing was the a's and the h's, were the exact same number like 13 and 4 or something and it was the first time ever we'd wrote that.

There's been 1000s of things.

Sometimes l come into the house from work pick up my phone sit down et ready to answer and she rings at some odd hour from the other side of the world.

Sometimes we ring each other out of the blue and we're both engaged bc we're both calling that exact second.

We're both very unusual people and thinkers, not everyone's cup of tea. But the thoughts and convos and and bizarre timing are just insane scary sometimes, literally like twins or telepathy or something.

Or last time at the airport , l always wait at the exact same spot. But 100mtrs over and around the corner is a coffee bar. This time l thought l really need a coffee she should be a few minutes coming through the gates yet l'll just go grab one. l'm just about to ask for my coffee and she says , get me one too- huh ????

There's another way to that coffee bar from through the gates and she walked straight around to the coffee bar and straight to me, first time ever, knew l'd be there.

We've had 1000's of these things , from across the world or when we're together.

She found 100s of studies and write ups and soul mate theories and twin souls, about all the weird sh@t that keeps happening, l couldn't even scratch the surface pf the 1000s of things here.Lots of much bigger and weirder things to many l can't really talk about here bt strange, really strange.

And we've spent hours and weeks talking about it and trying to figure out what it means or how things could even be happening , and why .

The funny thing is too , is that although we are literally twins in the spookiest ways even from the other side of the world she'll hear my thoughts or me hers, or speak them or do them.- we are also only an exact 50 50 mix.

The other 50% in both of us is totally different .

We seem to have this weird line where we are exactly 50% twin. It's crazy sh@t ,anyone reading will think l've lost the plot , l know.

That's why l'm only talking about the simple stuff even we can't believe some of the bigger stuff.

But yeah, even so right now we are having some troubles but non of it feels right.

The only thing that does feel right is that we stay together , can't explain it.

She just told me that too about 30mins ago.

Although whenever we've have a fight or it all looks too hard with our localities or something, all we do know is how we feel and that there's something very very weird and big going on.

We've even considered the Gods or someone up there doing something.

My partner travels with work, internationally and we have very similar synchronicity that happens incessantly, regardless of time and distance. We know there has been many past lives spent together and we both feel this is our last lifetime. The number 44 follows us all over the world.