Am I wrong for not texting my boyfriend?

miwi764

• Author

i think that because he has complained about not liking a lot of things that i do it has made me not like things that he does. I never been in a relationship where i just didnt like the things my SO does but because he complains so much about me it has just recently got me to the point where he does things and it pisses me off i don't know if that makes sense. for example: I took him to my friends party and he told me not to walk away from him at all or he would leave but when he took me to his brothers basketball game he left me on the bench for an hour by myself because he seen a friend of his that he wanted to talk to. I just think it would be childish of me to say hey you dont want me to do it but you did it so I let the situation go.

i think that because he has complained about not liking a lot of things that i do it has made me not like things that he does. I never been in a relationship where i just didnt like the things my SO does but because he complains so much about me it has just recently got me to the point where he does things and it pisses me off i don't know if that makes sense. for example: I took him to my friends party and he told me not to walk away from him at all or he would leave but when he took me to his brothers basketball game he left me on the bench for an hour by myself because he seen a friend of his that he wanted to talk to. I just think it would be childish of me to say hey you dont want me to do it but you did it so I let the situation go.

It's not childish to address his childish behavior...........But I can see the results of doing so...he will just divert blame on you and that is what an secure controlling immature selfish guy would do.

• Author

yes you're right I think its easier said by someone not in the relationship because id give this same advice to someone else but not to myself. I am so tired of breaking up with people I I usually will cut a man off when one thing goes wrong but for him I just tried my best to understand and work out every problem that arises.

It's the other way around. Her BF is freaking out because she did not get back to him for 3 hours - during work hours.

But the whole point is this, your at work where texting is not allowed. People get away things today.. I am work and focus on work related issues not personal issues. If the person your with loves you enough they would been over backwards to call you. If they're busy in conference meeting which can last the entire day at times. No way can everyone step out and make text sms back.

Edited by coolheadal