A question

firefly123

CaliforniaGirl
um, he's quite well-endowed? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

How does that make the sex good? That's rhetorical...just having a big piece doesn't make the sex good. Come on.

There are so many concerning things here. Is it at all possible he has any delays of any kind (the arrested development, seeing no shame in his elderly parents driving him around, quick sex sessions, difficulties being social) and/or mental health issues? Social anxiety, social disabilities..?

No offense...are you feeling at all hopeless/desperate right now/tired of looking as regards dating? I can't think of why you would put up with any of this or think of such a babyish person as sexy. There IS no sex that could make up for this for me, personally, and if it's about being big, there are big vibrators and those last way longer than five minutes.

Why is it you're so willing to settle for a such a significantly regressed/stunted (apparently, I mean I'm just going off a brief description here) person? I am just not hearing any positives from your perspective...?

• Like 2
  • Author
How does that make the sex good? That's rhetorical...just having a big piece doesn't make the sex good. Come on.

There are so many concerning things here. Is it at all possible he has any delays of any kind (the arrested development, seeing no shame in his elderly parents driving him around, quick sex sessions, difficulties being social) and/or mental health issues? Social anxiety, social disabilities..?

No offense...are you feeling at all hopeless/desperate right now/tired of looking as regards dating? I can't think of why you would put up with any of this or think of such a babyish person as sexy. There IS no sex that could make up for this for me, personally, and if it's about being big, there are big vibrators and those last way longer than five minutes.

Why is it you're so willing to settle for a such a significantly regressed/stunted (apparently, I mean I'm just going off a brief description here) person? I am just not hearing any positives from your perspective...?

I am physically attracted to him, like when i first met him i felt that rush of falling in love that doesnt happen with anyone else.

I know hes not good for me, but i cant help lusting after him. Personality wise he isnt great either.

Edited by firefly123
Why doesn't he drive?

He dislikes driving and hasnt driven for 15 years. Lives in a small city. Parents drive him around at the moment.

That is absurd.

• Like 1

he lives with his parents, doesn't have a car and his parents drive him around, no job, and has no personality....

What the hell are you even wasting your time for even thinking about this guy???

Holy hell in a handbasket... I'm questioning you and your mental stability in even considering this man....

He may be well endowed, but from the sounds of this immature dope, he probably don't know how to use it.

I see nothing positive about this guy at all from YOUR posts, so remind me.. what has he got thats worth pursuing?

CaliforniaGirl
I am physically attracted to him, like when i first met him i felt that rush of falling in love that doesnt happen with anyone else.

I know hes not good for me, but i cant help lusting after him. Personality wise he isnt great either.

Well then what is it you're asking us, firefly? :). In your OP the question appears to be: would any women here find this man attractive? I think every answerer said "no." Is there something else you need?

What the hell are you even wasting your time for even thinking about this guy???

They had sex and they have chemistry.

People become unemployed, people live with their parents, short-term dating, whatever, etc...But, the one that really jumps out to me is that his parents drive him around everywhere. I, I just don't get that. When he does get employment, are his parents going to drop him off and pick him up after work every day? Are they going to make him a sack lunch for work because he has nowhere to go for lunch?

• Author
They had sex and they have chemistry.

People become unemployed, people live with their parents, short-term dating, whatever, etc...But, the one that really jumps out to me is that his parents drive him around everywhere. I, I just don't get that. When he does get employment, are his parents going to drop him off and pick him up after work every day? Are they going to make him a sack lunch for work because he has nowhere to go for lunch?

Well no, his parents have only been driving him around since he moved back home which was last september. He has been trying to drive again since then.

He used to live in San Francisco where he took public transport a lot. He rented his own apartment in SF before September. Now he is switching jobs so has been unemployed for 8 months (but the previous company paid him a one years salary after he quit)

Not driving in a big city like SF is no big deal. Public transportation is fine -- there. Doesn't work so well in the suburbs.

If you are physically attracted to him & you enjoy the quickie sex because he's well endowed, fine, keep boinking him. But you said it yourself you know his personality isn't all that great & you are aware of his other flaws. Give him your body if you are having a good time but don't give him your heart or too much of your money.

Well no, his parents have only been driving him around since he moved back home which was last september. He has been trying to drive again since then.

He used to live in San Francisco where he took public transport a lot. He rented his own apartment in SF before September. Now he is switching jobs so has been unemployed for 8 months (but the previous company paid him a one years salary after he quit)

Okay, well everything makes sense now

so do other women find him attractive or is it just me?

You said looks wise he is a 7/10. He is probably initially charming (if she's a size 6 or less). So probably at first blush another woman looks at him & thinks he's cute.

Most won't put up with all the other garbage: unemployed, bad personality, lives with parents & doesn't drive.

But what if the chemistry is really good?

Is it worth pursuing this when he is 11 years older than me?

P.S. he dresses like a college kid. tshirt, shorts and backpack and baseball cap back to front.

No. His development is stunted. He's messed up. He needs to grow up. I guess maybe you don't realize that moving out and not living with your parents is an essential step to become a man or a woman. You cannot really grow up while still living with your mommy, and clearly he has not. This guy is a loser!

CaliforniaGirl

What does "trying to" drive mean?

I thought you said he hadn't driven in 15 years and the reason you gave was that he "didn't like" to drive?

If it was because he was living in SF where he was able to take public transportation why didn't you just say that?

It is almost as if you set up your posts for us to be horrified and object, then you turn around and give entirely different explanations. I am wondering why that is? What are you hoping to get out of this thread? What is it you want as a response?

CaliforniaGirl
so do other women find him attractive or is it just me?

Have you read all the responses?

We can only give you our own responses and you can read those right here.

• Author
Have you read all the responses?

We can only give you our own responses and you can read those right here.

thank you for all ur responses- i did read them

i was curious as to whether i would be fighting off other women or i was selling myself short.

i was curious as to whether i would be fighting off other women or i was selling myself short.

No one is going to fight you for him.

You are selling yourself short. You should date a whole functioning independent adult.

normal person
Not me personally, but this guy will only consider women of 25-36 as he wants a family.

The guy is in one of the lowest tiers of men and "will only consider women of 25-36," a.k.a. women in their prime who could be with any number of stable, financially solvent men. This guy is the definition of a beggar trying to be a chooser. He has no job, won't drive, no home of his own, and I can only imagine, no money. He has absolutely no business starting a family and bringing a child into this world to live under his uncertain circumstances. If you aren't 100% sure your children will be adequately housed, fed, protected, etc, you shouldn't even entertain the idea of having kids. This guy is light years away from being to provide these things.

On the rare occasion that he managed to impregnate someone, he'd have to call his mom and ask her to drive his wife to the hospital. Then he'd have to ask his mom to make more space in her house for his kid because he doesn't have a house of his own. Then he'd have to ask his mom to buy the kid food. What woman would tolerate a grown man who's still this dependent on his parents?

If this guy gets any interest from women, you can count me flabbergasted.

Living with parents as he is unemployed right now but i expect he would buy a house once he has a job.

He's middle aged -- what stopped him from buying a house a decade ago?

I can't believe this guy thinks he's going to get a young under size 6 tootsie in her 20s to have kids with him given that he has noplace to live, no car, doesn't drive, and lives with his parents. A ballcap and dressing like a college student on a 40 year old is just embarrassing. But the most ludicrous is he thinks he can be PICKY!!! And he's crap in bed. And he has no personality. But he thinks he has chemistry. Wow.

CaliforniaGirl
I can't believe this guy thinks he's going to get a young under size 6 tootsie in her 20s to have kids with him given that he has noplace to live, no car, doesn't drive, and lives with his parents. A ballcap and dressing like a college student on a 40 year old is just embarrassing. But the most ludicrous is he thinks he can be PICKY!!! And he's crap in bed. And he has no personality. But he thinks he has chemistry. Wow.

It may well be that he doesn't want any such thing (kids/marriage) and that the old "biology/fertility" card is being dragged out to defend his shallow desire to poink much-younger women. Wouldn't be the first time I've seen that M.O. at work, frankly. Because come on, where is there any evidence whatsoever that he even wants to support himself, much less a wife and children? This person can't handle an adult for more than six months, he's eagerly looking forward to having non-rational (because so many times...kids just aren't...ladies and gentlemen, I present you with 1. tantrums and 2. the teen years), non-adult, diaper-wearing (for a couple years), crying-over-nothing, expensive, constantly needy children to entirely and then partially support for two decades apiece?

Why do I not think that's what he really wants...

Coupled with (as far as we know) his severely, significantly regressed/underdeveloped capacities, it would only make sense since he still sees himself as a little boy. Therefore only really young women could possibly do it for him and even early 20s might be stretching it in HIS mind. Again, wouldn't be my first peek at this sort of issue. Not that it's very common but yeah. It would make sense.

Hi ladies, to those of you who are 25-36 years old.

How attracted would you be to a guy who was:

-living with parents

-unemployed for 8 months but looking for a job.

-well educated

-never married, single and childless

-only ever had 6 relationships that lasted a few months

-very quiet

-doesn't own a house, doesnt drive.

-physically a 7/10.

thanks

I think many women would definitely look down on some of these things. The relationship number wouldn't necessarily be an issue but most SW may want to know why they all only lasted a few months. As far as unemployment, does the SM have financial stability? That would definitely be an issue if he were broke and had no job. How would he court her? There's not many women who will support a man they just met. As far as living with parents, quiet, doesn't own a home and doesn't drive, I guess those are individual things that may matter to some and not to others.

• Like 1
Versacehottie
Not me personally, but this guy will only consider women of 25-36 as he wants a family.

Unemployed for 8 months, but have interviews lined up at Google.

Didn't have many LTR as doesnt like to compromise, is very picky on women (no short/high maintenance/over a size 6/bad teeth/unattractive/36+ women).

Quiet in terms of not being able to hold a conversation very well. Hates talking on the phone.

Living with parents as he is unemployed right now but i expect he would buy a house once he has a job.

Well honestly a lot of it would be deal breakers for me. Including one thing you haven't mentioned but lurks all over the theme of how this guy is. He sounds rigid and unwilling to compromise or bend at all for overall good. Sometimes "well-educated" people can be pathetically street stupid. I'm not talking about how picky he is about what he is attracted to. That's fair seemingly--but he sure is asking for a lot considering what he brings to the table: virtually nothing. Sounds like a guy who hasn't much dating or social life experience, and no "real" ambition. Possibly a miser too.

Unemployed for 8 months? But unwilling to do ANYTHING else, at say, month 4 of being unemployed. I know how the tech world works and how long it takes to go through interview process within tech but are we supposed to be impressed by having interviews "lined up" at ONE company. Sounds silly and unimpressive to me. Unwilling to bend. Same with "hates to talk on the phone". Sounds miser-ly by willing to keep mooching off his parents when he will be able to turn right around and buy a house. If he's got that much in savings (probably from living off their generosity and not contributing, I'm imagining), a grown guy who doesn't want to be emotionally cut off and compartmentalize everything would find a way to make it happen to live on his own or get supplementary income together while he's waiting for his big google job to come through. Sounds really emotionally cut off--combined with all the other things going on, a 7/10 looks isn't going cut it. Guessing it's an exaggeration as well because guys that "picky" about girls with checklists like that do this a lot when evaluating their own looks. Roll eye emoji.